Combat Stress reveals a record rise in soldiers seeing mental health help as The Tigers regiment heads to Afghanistan for the final time

Daily Echo: Sgt Jay Baldwin was injured after stepping on a hidden bomb in Helmand Province Sgt Jay Baldwin was injured after stepping on a hidden bomb in Helmand Province

MORE army veterans are seeking help for mental health problems, a new report has revealed.

The physical scars Sgt Jay Baldwin bears from the war in Afghanistan are impossible to ignore.

Sitting in his wheelchair, he does nothing to hide the protruding stumps of his legs from public view.

And if anyone were to ask him, he wouldn’t shy away from telling them the whole graphic story – he may even show you the horrific images – of the moment he stood on a hidden bomb that ripped off his legs and part of his arm.

The 28-year-old, who serves with the 1st Battalion, Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment – nicknamed The Tigers – is one of hundreds of soldiers who have become amputees having served in the military both in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And for more on Jay's story, see today's Daily Echo or check the website tomorrow.

But as a new report revealed this week, there could be tens of thousands more veterans from the wars – which have claimed the lives of more than 600 British soldiers in the past ten years – who carry debilitating wounds that nobody can see.

Combat Stress, the charity that has been helping veterans since the end of the Second World War, has revealed record rises in people seeking help for mental health problems in the past year.

Last year, 358 referrals were Afghanistan-related, compared to 228 in 2012, and the organisation is expecting a peak in numbers again this year as the UK withdraws its troops after 13 bloody years.

The number of Iraq veterans needing help has also leapt by 20 per cent – despite British forces leaving the country five years ago.

Daily Echo:

Brigadier Matt Maer

It is predicted that in years to come, one in five soldiers will need help with numbers reaching 42,000 who served in Iraq and Afghanistan – although it could take up to 13 years to show itself in some veterans.

Brigadier Matt Maer, who started his Army career with The Tigers after being commissioned in 1985 and also commanded the regiment on the Iraq frontline in 2004, warned the figures were just the tip of the iceberg.

And that, in part, is why he is now helping to run a charity called Friends of PWRR, which is designed to financially help Hampshire soldiers past and present as well as supporting those who have left the regiment to find work.

Daily Echo:

Soldiers of 1PWRR on the front line

He said: “I think the thing about stress and post-traumatic stress disorder is that there is an element that sits inside you, unbeknown, for some time.

“It can emerge many years down the line in some people, and one of the reasons for The Friends is that these people are just like me and others who have come out of the Army.

“They can be walking down your high street and, just as the illness emerges, there is a danger they are very likely away from the people who they shared those experiences with and become overtaken with thoughts of anxiety, loneliness and ‘nobody understands’.”

Brig Maer added: “The numbers are bound to increase – but the good news, if you can call it that, is that it is much more recognised not just by former soldiers but by society as a whole.

“There is thankfully a greater public and medical awareness now – but it remains the case that the hardest thing is for the guys themselves to recognise if something isn’t right – and to then step forward and admit they have a problem.”

Comments (19)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:09pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

I really feel for these soldiers coming back with p t s d ! Human beings are in most of all cases terrible at killing and maiming other human s and animals . we are much better at loving and caring .Our conscience is linked into the fabric of our reallity , and thers absoluteley no escaping that .This means there s no escaping or forgeting about your actions its held in the memmory of this reallity ! during world war two there was a cease fire over xmas where the british and germans swapped food , played cards and football ! after a few days high ranking officers had to start shooting ther own men to make them commence fighting again ! I find that heart breaking ! Orders coming from bitter twisted masonic old men hell bent on death blood and glorry as long as its not them on the front line , but some how these people still end up with a chest full of medals lol so many medals that they struggle to pin them all on lol , just look at phil the greek lol lol lol
I really feel for these soldiers coming back with p t s d ! Human beings are in most of all cases terrible at killing and maiming other human s and animals . we are much better at loving and caring .Our conscience is linked into the fabric of our reallity , and thers absoluteley no escaping that .This means there s no escaping or forgeting about your actions its held in the memmory of this reallity ! during world war two there was a cease fire over xmas where the british and germans swapped food , played cards and football ! after a few days high ranking officers had to start shooting ther own men to make them commence fighting again ! I find that heart breaking ! Orders coming from bitter twisted masonic old men hell bent on death blood and glorry as long as its not them on the front line , but some how these people still end up with a chest full of medals lol so many medals that they struggle to pin them all on lol , just look at phil the greek lol lol lol noodlesnewman
  • Score: -7

4:00pm Sat 17 May 14

skeptik says...

You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too?
You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too? skeptik
  • Score: 2

4:20pm Sat 17 May 14

skeptik says...

The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research. skeptik
  • Score: 4

4:38pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.[/p][/quote]you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades ..... noodlesnewman
  • Score: -3

4:46pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too?
and as for phil the greek putting his life on the line u joker ! you sound like some who thinks war is good and thats what were about .i suppose you even think 911 was done by terrorist and tony blair and georgy boy bush was ok to kill 500 000 innocent women and children in iraq ! ever heard what the allied forces did at the rhine meadows concentration camps ? no i thought not !
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too?[/p][/quote]and as for phil the greek putting his life on the line u joker ! you sound like some who thinks war is good and thats what were about .i suppose you even think 911 was done by terrorist and tony blair and georgy boy bush was ok to kill 500 000 innocent women and children in iraq ! ever heard what the allied forces did at the rhine meadows concentration camps ? no i thought not ! noodlesnewman
  • Score: -3

4:52pm Sat 17 May 14

skeptik says...

Well I served as both enlisted and commissioned soldier for nearly four decades - but hey - it is plain to see you have all the 'facts'. By the way I am neither poor nor misinformed - hark now , arguing with a fool is pointless as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Well I served as both enlisted and commissioned soldier for nearly four decades - but hey - it is plain to see you have all the 'facts'. By the way I am neither poor nor misinformed - hark now , arguing with a fool is pointless as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. skeptik
  • Score: 2

4:58pm Sat 17 May 14

Torchie1 says...

noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....
Another deluded individual that must be related to Southy.
[quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.[/p][/quote]you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....[/p][/quote]Another deluded individual that must be related to Southy. Torchie1
  • Score: 1

5:13pm Sat 17 May 14

elvisimo says...

noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....
Making yourself look a little silly now
[quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.[/p][/quote]you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....[/p][/quote]Making yourself look a little silly now elvisimo
  • Score: 1

5:30pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

Torchie1 wrote:
noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....
Another deluded individual that must be related to Southy.
hey dim torchy this is fact the world has been long ruled by dark secret societies . And good old olly cromwell invited these ashkenazi jews into this country as they funded his revolution in return for land and titles these these people still hold the power now , rothchilds etc , even our royal reptiles are crypto jews ! why do you think they turn a blindeye at israel the zionist state i suppose you support zionism if you even no what it means . go get educated and start at the beggining find out who why where and when . x x x there s no argument here people these dark elites that rule us are riddled with corruption . before u crittisise me research the brother hood of the serpent and all secret societies cos these have ruled over mankind since the beggining. THIS IS FACT FOLKS LIKE IT OR NOT . much love x
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.[/p][/quote]you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....[/p][/quote]Another deluded individual that must be related to Southy.[/p][/quote]hey dim torchy this is fact the world has been long ruled by dark secret societies . And good old olly cromwell invited these ashkenazi jews into this country as they funded his revolution in return for land and titles these these people still hold the power now , rothchilds etc , even our royal reptiles are crypto jews ! why do you think they turn a blindeye at israel the zionist state i suppose you support zionism if you even no what it means . go get educated and start at the beggining find out who why where and when . x x x there s no argument here people these dark elites that rule us are riddled with corruption . before u crittisise me research the brother hood of the serpent and all secret societies cos these have ruled over mankind since the beggining. THIS IS FACT FOLKS LIKE IT OR NOT . much love x noodlesnewman
  • Score: -3

5:36pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

elvisimo wrote:
noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.
you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....
Making yourself look a little silly now
Making my self silly hey by quoting the truth . just jelous or in the funny hand shake brigade eh ! lol. research my son will do you some good x much love .
[quote][p][bold]elvisimo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: The football incident actually happened during the early stage of WW1. Would you please provide the diaries where shooting of men afterwards is recorded - I know many of the 'shot at dawn' records - where are the ones you refer to? Orders coming from bitter and twisted Masonic old men as long as it is not them at the front line - 87 General officers were KIA in WW1 and 180 plus were wounded in action. The British army officer corp during WW1 - pro rata had the highest casualty rate - higher than the French, German and our own rank and file. During WW2 the British were accused of being cautious - that was because many of the generals like Montgomery (shot through the lung and knee and left on the field all day during WW1) were themselves wounded in WW1 and were junior officers who had been in the industrialized slaughter of WW1. The facts are well recorded in war diaries and intelligence reports - it is very sad that people belittle the huge effort made by all ranks during two world wars and do so without bothering to research.[/p][/quote]you poor miss informed fool ! our whole system is run by these very dark masonic elites who laugh at people like you that big them up ! after all these people covered for jimmy savile until he died because of the dirt he had on them. And as for the royal s there german as you like . ALL MILLITARY and civil admin is headed by the masons ! fact and these people make the mafia look like angels ! so argue all you like you fool this is fact !!And ww1 and 2 engineered by these elites to clean up financialy . winston church nights templar adolf hitler thule society only differance between these secret societies was the thule society wouldnt admit jews . These wars where between secret societys that fought as far back as the crusades .....[/p][/quote]Making yourself look a little silly now[/p][/quote]Making my self silly hey by quoting the truth . just jelous or in the funny hand shake brigade eh ! lol. research my son will do you some good x much love . noodlesnewman
  • Score: -3

5:45pm Sat 17 May 14

skeptik says...

Heinz still do alphabet soup?
Heinz still do alphabet soup? skeptik
  • Score: 3

6:17pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too?
no i am not insulting the men on these ships just stating that the agenda s and plans these masonic elites are deeper and darker than most men realise . And if these young soldiers realised who and what they are fighting for they would steer well clear of the mil ..ps not confused i m not under any illusions who runs the show and how corrupt they are ! look what happened to eastleigh mp steven milligan and fashanu when they delved into the dark world of the secret societies ! ref scallywag magazine article xx
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: You grasp of history is very odd to say the least the - very confused! - As for Phil the Greek - he was on active service during the war on board RN ships - and was along with other crew members mentioned in dispatches - are you going to insult the men on board those ships too?[/p][/quote]no i am not insulting the men on these ships just stating that the agenda s and plans these masonic elites are deeper and darker than most men realise . And if these young soldiers realised who and what they are fighting for they would steer well clear of the mil ..ps not confused i m not under any illusions who runs the show and how corrupt they are ! look what happened to eastleigh mp steven milligan and fashanu when they delved into the dark world of the secret societies ! ref scallywag magazine article xx noodlesnewman
  • Score: -2

6:37pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
Heinz still do alphabet soup?
you understood what i said mate , hit me with the old miss spelling eh ! cos you know im right and you got no where to manouvre now . And you have realised that you spent 4 decades being mugged of by the mil and you never thought to research your employers and there dark agenda ! foolish , i was told at 16 in 1983 i was a model soldier but even i realised that it was a foolish move.
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: Heinz still do alphabet soup?[/p][/quote]you understood what i said mate , hit me with the old miss spelling eh ! cos you know im right and you got no where to manouvre now . And you have realised that you spent 4 decades being mugged of by the mil and you never thought to research your employers and there dark agenda ! foolish , i was told at 16 in 1983 i was a model soldier but even i realised that it was a foolish move. noodlesnewman
  • Score: -3

7:07pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
Heinz still do alphabet soup?
mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: Heinz still do alphabet soup?[/p][/quote]mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love noodlesnewman
  • Score: -2

7:07pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

skeptik wrote:
Heinz still do alphabet soup?
mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love
[quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: Heinz still do alphabet soup?[/p][/quote]mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love noodlesnewman
  • Score: -2

8:04pm Sat 17 May 14

Torchie1 says...

noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
Heinz still do alphabet soup?
mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love
You're really big in to paranoia aren't you? It will get better when you grow up.
[quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: Heinz still do alphabet soup?[/p][/quote]mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love[/p][/quote]You're really big in to paranoia aren't you? It will get better when you grow up. Torchie1
  • Score: 1

8:21pm Sat 17 May 14

noodlesnewman says...

Torchie1 wrote:
noodlesnewman wrote:
skeptik wrote:
Heinz still do alphabet soup?
mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love
You're really big in to paranoia aren't you? It will get better when you grow up.
good night son stay sleeping tightly , paranoia s good for you its your defence mechanism kicking in but your brains so full of flouride and booze its puggled you . AND MATE I M EXTREMELY PARANOID IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES YOU WOULD ALSO BE PARANOID ! night night SHEEPLE PERSON just follow your leaders ! x x much love and try to wake up the situ s way past crittical . THESE TOPICS ARE REAL AND HAPPENING 1
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]noodlesnewman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]skeptik[/bold] wrote: Heinz still do alphabet soup?[/p][/quote]mate read william bramleys book the gods of eden and research the full history of the british east india company get ur self edumicated ! lol x that l fill you with knowledge . knowledge is power . heard of HAARP have you ???and chem trails , wondered where the bee s have gone and there importance ?? listen to henry kissenger discussing globall depolution years ago , when the bee s go we goes simples as that . DEPOPLUTION thats where were at now its happening under the guise of acts of GOD ! scary but true folks you cant keep your heads burried in the sand any longer . The weather gone way way past critical ! you tube , collapse of earth 2014 ! watch watch watch ! not mad guys just trying to wake you sleepers up . x x much love[/p][/quote]You're really big in to paranoia aren't you? It will get better when you grow up.[/p][/quote]good night son stay sleeping tightly , paranoia s good for you its your defence mechanism kicking in but your brains so full of flouride and booze its puggled you . AND MATE I M EXTREMELY PARANOID IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES YOU WOULD ALSO BE PARANOID ! night night SHEEPLE PERSON just follow your leaders ! x x much love and try to wake up the situ s way past crittical . THESE TOPICS ARE REAL AND HAPPENING 1 noodlesnewman
  • Score: -1

4:46am Sun 18 May 14

skeptik says...

The reference to Alphabet soup has nothing to do with spelling, more about the content - a bowl would make more sense than the rant against the world - all are wrong - you are right. It is understandable why you think that you alone are right - you ask a question then proceed to answer it yourself. Do you not think that if the proof for what you say was freely available - as it must be as you are suggesting proof exists, that millions of our people would see it? These rants are always the same from a minority who claim that they alone can see the sinister side everyone else is deluded and cannot see the dark side. Do some research you say - for what end, when answers are given you start the rant again and put words into the mouths of others You leap from Phill the Greek to Iraq . Look you have been very entertaining - time is at a premium, but hey, you have reminded me the cabbages need weeding. The Rhine - beautiful at this time of year - I know- lived there for several years and know the history of US. British and Canadian forces in Germany and Austria of the end of the war (along with Russian atrocities to German and indeed their own Cossacks) and post war. All diaries and administrative paperwork is available for public scrutiny, the transcripts from trials and tribunals are also accessible - with film. Or is this another dark elaborate hoax. As we say in signals terminology - 'Out to you'. A second longer is not to be wasted on this nonsense.
The reference to Alphabet soup has nothing to do with spelling, more about the content - a bowl would make more sense than the rant against the world - all are wrong - you are right. It is understandable why you think that you alone are right - you ask a question then proceed to answer it yourself. Do you not think that if the proof for what you say was freely available - as it must be as you are suggesting proof exists, that millions of our people would see it? These rants are always the same from a minority who claim that they alone can see the sinister side everyone else is deluded and cannot see the dark side. Do some research you say - for what end, when answers are given you start the rant again and put words into the mouths of others You leap from Phill the Greek to Iraq . Look you have been very entertaining - time is at a premium, but hey, you have reminded me the cabbages need weeding. The Rhine - beautiful at this time of year - I know- lived there for several years and know the history of US. British and Canadian forces in Germany and Austria of the end of the war (along with Russian atrocities to German and indeed their own Cossacks) and post war. All diaries and administrative paperwork is available for public scrutiny, the transcripts from trials and tribunals are also accessible - with film. Or is this another dark elaborate hoax. As we say in signals terminology - 'Out to you'. A second longer is not to be wasted on this nonsense. skeptik
  • Score: 0

6:18am Sun 18 May 14

skeptik says...

Winners never rail against the game - failures do.
Winners never rail against the game - failures do. skeptik
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree