Supermarket taped off after electrical fire

Supermarket taped off after electrical fire

Supermarket taped off after electrical fire

First published in News

A SUPERMARKET in Southampton was taped off after a fuse box caught fire this morning.

Crews from Hightown were sent to the Co-operative store in Tickleford Drive, Weston, after a spark started the flames at 7am.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene who put out the fire within minutes but remained on scene while the electricity supply was brought back to the store.

There were no injuries.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree