DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Fonte: Southampton are at a crossroads
- Alderweireld wants future resolved quickly
- Koeman wants Southampton Euro qualification no matter what
- The Verdict: What a season for sensational Southampton
- Alderweireld: We were caught offside too often
- Manchester City 2-0 Southampton: Koeman hails "amazing season"
- Southampton confident on Clyne deal
- Proud Kelvin looking to the future
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.