DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints star: "there's something wrong, but we have to bounce back"
- THE VERDICT: Two steps forward and one back for Saints
- Forster strongly defended by Saints team-mates after costly error
- Puel calls for greater consistency
- Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton: Puel blames pitch for Forster error
- Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton: Forster error caps miserable afternoon
- Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton - in pictures
- Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton - as it happened
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.