DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Long's Saints future remains unclear
- Southampton 0-0 Hull City: Saints booed off after Tadic misses late penalty
- Puel denies Saints have St Mary's block
- Southampton 0-0 Hull City: Puel insists Saints are "angry" too
- Southampton 0-0 Hull City - as it happened
- Saints urged to ignore the Chinese takeover talk
- QUIZ: Saints celebrated promotion five years ago - can you name the squad?
- Saints takeover hangs in the balance
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.