DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Schneiderlin: midfielders need at least five goals each
- Koeman has no time to celebrate super start
- Saints picture archive: Matt Le Tissier celebrates scoring against Crystal Palace, November 1990
- Koeman hopeful over injured Saints trio
- Saints picture archive: Terry Paine scores, May 1966
- Koeman praises Wanyama's influence
- Saints go second after beating Swansea
- Swansea 0 Saints 1
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.