DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Bruce: I didn't want to sell Long
- Saints picture archive: Jason Dodd in action against Pompey, November 1994
- Long eyes Tigers reunion
- Koeman confident Saints are up with Premier League's best
- Mane a doubt for Hull clash
- Cup draw satisfies Koeman
- Long: We'll handle Blades with caution
- COMMENT: Dusan Tadic already priceless for Saints
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.