DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Alderweireld: Saints' confidence is back
- Fonte hails "massive" win
- Ex-Saint scores as Real win fourth trophy of 2014
- Reed can be proud of debut display - Fonte
- Koeman hails vital Saints win
- Saints back on song to beat Everton
- Fonte banned for Palace
- Saints 3 Everton 0
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.