DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Pelle's future in the balance
- Will Fraser Forster get your vote for Player of the Season?
- Southampton are stronger than Leicester- but consistency was the key
- Vote for your Southampton FC player of the season 2015/16
- Dembele charged by FA
- Will Shane Long get your vote for Player of the Season?
- England under-21s draw made
- Southampton stars react as Leicester win the Premier League
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.