DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Pelle better than ever says Alderweireld
- Ex-Saint Lallana living the dream in the Champions League
- Down memory lane - Saints on this day in history, October 1
- Happy birthday to you - October 1
- Saints picture archive: Mick Channon at The Dell, March 1981
- Le Tissier hails Koeman
- Osvaldo wants to stay at Inter
- Fonte: I'm ready for international call-up
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.