DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Southampton trio help England U21s fly into final
- Ward-Prowse on the verge of history
- Betrand and Forster start in England's defeat of Australia
- GOSSIP: Liverpool turn attentions to Mane
- Southampton form key to Long as he heads into Van Dijk showdown
- Davis ready to prove doubters wrong
- Koeman is among Premier League's long-servers
- Gaston released as Southampton let three go
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.