DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- West Brom 1-0 Southampton: Koeman never thought top four finish realistic
- West Brom 1-0 Southampton: Saints' European hopes take another blow
- West Brom 1-0 Southampton: Fonte urges players to keep faith
- West Brom 1-0 Southampton: As it happened
- West Brom 1-0 Southampton: In pictures
- Koeman dismisses Europa League criticism
- Ryan's agonising wait over at last
- Koeman must work his magic on Saints attack
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.