DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints keeper Kelvin chases post-war record
- Koeman nominated for manager of the month - again!
- Saints striker Graziano Pelle: I hope I repaid the faith shown in me
- Southampton striker Graziano Pelle continues great start to international career
- Saints legend Benali hits out at Hodgson's use of Ryan Bertrand
- Townsend leveller denies Saints striker Pelle international friendly winner
- Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier set for Countdown appearance
- Southampton reveal season ticket prices for 2015/16
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.