DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman praises his midfield maestros
- Pelle joins list of Saints goal greats
- Down memory lane - Saints on this day in history, October 23
- Saints picture archive: Barry Horne and Neil Ruddock in Villa brawl, August 1991
- Would Saints' star trio of 2013/14 get back in their old side?
- Down memory lane - Saints on this day in history, October 22
- Saints fan's cartoon celebrates club record hammering of Sunderland
- UEFA chief Platini hits back over African tournament which could feature two Saints players
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.