DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- The staggering extent of Claude Puel's player rotation - when will it stop?
- COMMENT: Puel must take the blame for strikers' poor run
- Could Jose Fonte be recalled in the FA Cup?
- Romeu believes Saints have the right attitude
- THE VERDICT: Inevitability to Saints frustrations
- Premier League clubs criticised in report into disabled access
- Puel: Focus on squad rather than transfers
- Burnley 1-0 Southampton: Puel seeks end to "difficult period"
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.