DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Puel backs Austin to keep scoring as he aims to prove West Ham doubters wrong
- Saints legend Lambert ends 11-month goal drought
- Ronald Koeman a loser on his first south coast retun
- Puel reveals Rodriguez will be out for three weeks
- Puel's trust in youngsters is "brilliant" says Saints starlet
- Saints deny claims the club offered job paying under minimum wage
- West Ham dealt injury blow ahead of Saints visit
- Hesketh gives Puel a problem
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.