DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Redmond off to a flyer
- Saints linked with £5m move for Tottenham defender
- UPDATE: Southampton transfer rumours - summer 2016
- Saints linked to Monaco forward
- Eric Black profile: From Euro hero to Claude's assistant
- Pelle off and running in new challenge
- Saints in the goals against PEC Zwolle
- Police called by ex Saints star over sex tape smear
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.