DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Pragmatic Poch looking forward to 'special' return to Saints
- Koeman urges Southampton stars to focus on football after Wanyama saga
- Koeman: Southampton must not leave Europa League bid to chance
- Pochettino: I am happy for Southampton's success
- Saints star Schneiderlin fined for speeding - AGAIN
- WATCH: Ronald Koeman's Tottenham press conference
- Steven Davis hoping Saints can use 'Poch factor' to their advantage
- Alderweireld could be back for Tottenham
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.