DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints won't wait to tie up Clyne deal
- Jay Rodriguez ‘won’t be rushed’ back into action for Saints
- Davis a doubt for Villa
- Saints reach 25-point milestone in record time
- Lambert: We tried to get Tadic last year
- Second knee op puts Jay-Rod on course for New Year return to Saints side
- Villa to hold minute's applause at Saints game
- Pearson keeps faith in Foxes after Saints defeat
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.