Business Works 2017
Business Works 2017 in association with Trethowans
• Great rates on exhibitor packages available – click here for details>>
• Visitors can register for free, simply click here>>
Business Works, in association with Trethowans Solicitors, returns to the 4-star Novotel Hotel, in the heart of Southampton.
Now in its sixth successful year, Business Works invites businesses large and small across the region to showcase their company to a wide, influential audience.
Business Works aims to give firms a competitive advantage, just when they need it most, with the opportunity to meet face to face with a targeted audience of business leaders and decision makers.
The event will see exhibitors come together from a variety of industries to share their knowledge and inspire others whilst forging new business relationships.
Complementing the exhibition will be a programme of seminars running throughout the day and ending with a Question Time Business Panel hosted by Lee Peck, director of Lee Peck Media where delegates will have the opportunity to ask those key questions relevant to their business.
- 10.15am: Simon Rhodes of Trethowans Solicitors - Welcome address followed by:-
- 10.30am: Keynote speaker Dave Lees, Managing Director of Southampton Airport - "Southampton Airport – Serving the South"
- 11.30am: Keynote speaker Brad Roynon, Chair of Go! Southampton steering group - "Business Growth through Business Improvement Districts"
- 1.00pm: Keynote speaker Andy Collyer, General Manager of WestQuay - "WestQuay Watermark: Creating a new leisure destination for Southampton"
- 1.30pm: Question Time Business Panel hosted by Lee Peck, chairman of Lee Peck Media
- 3pm: Speed networking
Derek Headrige, campus principal at Totton College
Nella Pang, chairwoman of Southampton Property Association
Simon Rhodes,senior partner at Trethowans Solicitors
Catherine Turness, executive director at Winchester Business Improvement District (BID)
Mike Warren, managing director at Harbour Hotels Group
Returning to host the Question Time Business Panel will be Lee Peck, chairman of Lee Peck Media.
The Southern Daily Echo, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Destination Southampton have teamed up to deliver a first class event and their combined experience of the business industry, events management, press, pr and advertising will ensure your every need is met.