South Coast Business Awards
Welcome to the South Coast Business Awards 2016 which aim to reward the best in local business and recognise the achievements of companies and individuals across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The South Coast Business Awards 2016 will take place at the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, West End, Southampton on Thursday, July 14 where eight prestigious awards will be handed out to the region's top firms at a glittering black tie ceremony.
The Daily Echo organise the annual event in association with leading law firm Trethowans and in partnership with Business South, Destination Southampton and Wave 105. The awards aim to raise standards, encourage competition, and recognise business excellence.
Entries are now closed for the 2016 South Coast Business Awards and here we can reveal the shortlisted companies in each category....
Taylor Made Computer Solutions Best Use of Technology
• Bluebird Care
• Parkview Retail
• UCPS Learning
British American Tobacco Award for Commitment to the Region
• Harwin Europe
• CMA Recruitment Group
• Silver Lining Convergence
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
• Dynamite Recruitment Solutions
• Rooster Creative Marketing
• First Option Software
• HCS Safety
Lakesmere Growth Business of the Year Award
• STR Group
• Just Develop It
Smith & Williamson Best International Performance by a South Coast Company
• Camps International
• Aqua Cooling Solutions
• Harwin Europe
• Cannon Technologies
Southampton City Council Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Chris Phillips of Just Develop It
• Chris Rees of ReesLeisure
• William Bellows of Netserve / Home Computer Help
Winchester Motor Company Skoda Customer Service Award
• Creatiques Bridal Boutique
• Solent Mobility
• The Walcote Practice
• English Rose Collection
ALL SHORTLISTED COMPANIES WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE COVETED…
Trethowans Overall Winner’s Award
To view photos from last year's awards evening click here.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- High profile publicity for your business.
- Attendance and presentation at a prestigious awards ceremony.
- Acknowledgement of the quality and achievements of your business.
- Increased staff motivation.
- Recognition of your success to customers and within your industry.
- Plus the winner of the Trethowans Overall Winner's Award will also receive a media package in Hampshire Business Magazine in print and online.