South Coast Business Awards
Welcome to the South Coast Business Awards 2016 which aim to reward the best in local business and recognise the achievements of companies and individuals across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
***Entries have now closed for the 2016 South Coast Business Awards***
The four finalists in each category will be announced in the Southern Daily Echo week commencing 16th May.
The awards ceremony itself will take place at the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, West End, Southampton on Thursday, July 14 where eight prestigious awards will be handed out to the region's top firms at a glittering black tie ceremony.
The Daily Echo organise the annual event in association with leading law firm Trethowans and in partnership with Business South, Destination Southampton and Wave 105. The awards aim to raise standards, encourage competition, and recognise business excellence.
Taylor Made Computer Solutions Best Use of Technology
British American Tobacco Award for Commitment to the Region
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
Lakesmere Growth Business of the Year Award
Smith & Williamson Best International Performance by a South Coast company
Southampton City Council Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Winchester Motor Company Skoda Customer Service Award
PLUS ALL SHORTLISTED COMPANIES WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE COVETED…
Trethowans Overall Winner’s Award
To view photos from last year's awards evening click here.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- High profile publicity for your business.
- Attendance and presentation at a prestigious awards ceremony.
- Acknowledgement of the quality and achievements of your business.
- Increased staff motivation.
- Recognition of your success to customers and within your industry.
- Plus the winner of the Trethowans Overall Winner's Award will also receive a media package in Hampshire Business Magazine in print and online.