Welcome to the South Coast Business Awards 2015 which aim to reward the best in local business and recognise the achievements of companies and individuals across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The South Coast Business Awards 2015 will take place at the St Mary's Stadium, Southampton on Friday, July 10 where prestigious awards will be handed out to the region's top firms at a glittering black tie ceremony.Entries have now closed for the 2015 South Coast Business Awards, shortlisted companies will be notified week commencing 11th May 2015.
South Coast Business Awards 2015 - this year's categories....
Trethowans Overall Winner's Award
Taylor Made Computer Solutions Best Use of Technology
British American Tobacco Award for Commitment to the Region
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
Southampton City Council Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Smith & Williamson Best International Performance by a South Coast company
Lakesmere Growth Business of the Year Award
Southern Daily Echo Customer Service Award
To view photos from last year's awards evening click here.
The Daily Echo organise the annual event in association with leading law firm Trethowans and the awards aim to raise standards, encourage competition, and recognise business excellence.
The event is run in partnership with Business South and Destination Southampton.
Benefits to your business
- High profile publicity for your business.
- Attendance and presentation at a prestigious awards ceremony.
- Acknowledgement of the quality and achievements of your business.
- Increased staff motivation.
- Recognition of your success to customers and within your industry.
- Plus the winner of the Trethowans Overall Winner's Award will also receive a media package in Hampshire Business Magazine in print and online.