When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Welcome to the South Coast Business Awards 2013 which aim to reward the best in local business and recognise the achievements of companies and individuals across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The South Coast Business Awards 2013 aim to boost standards, spur on competition and champion the sterling contribution firms make to the local economy.
Organised by the Southern Daily Echo, in partnership with Business Solent and Destination Southampton, and in association with leading law firm Trethowans, the awards are an opportunity to honour those who strive to be the best. We are also delighted to welcome back Santander as official judging partners for this year’s awards.
Nominations are now open for the 2013 South Coast Business Awards, click on the categories opposite to find out more about each of the awards.
The benefits to your business:
• High profile publicity for your business.
• Attendance and presentation at a prestigious awards ceremony.
• Acknowledgement of the quality and achievements of your company.
• Increased staff motivation.
• Recognition of your success to customers and within your industry.
• Plus the winner of the Trethowans Business of the Year Award will also receive a media package in the Hampshire Business Magazine in-print and online. *Excludes Recruitment and Public notice advertisements and must appear before December 31, 2013.
• Taylor Made Computer Solutions Award for Best Use of Technology
• Business Solent Champion of the Year Award
• RSM Tenon Award for Customer Service
• British American Tobacco Award for Commitment to Education and Training
• Trethowans Award for Excellence Through Innovation
• Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award
• Smith & Williamson Growth Business of the Year Award
NEW FOR 2013
• Southampton City Council Award for Southampton Young Entrepreneur of the Year
PLUS ALL SHORTLISTED COMPANIES WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE COVETED…
• Trethowans Business of the Year Award
Don’t miss out on the fantastic opportunity to promote your business, closing date for entries Wednesday 10 April 2013.