How to enter
How to enter
Entries have now closed for the 2016 South Coast Business Awards, shortlisted companies will be notified week commencing 9th May 2016.
Any company whose head office is based within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight is eligible to enter or to be nominated for the competition.
Companies with a head office outside Hampshire and the Isle of Wight are welcome to enter on the understanding that they have a bespoke business plan for their Hampshire operation.
Please note the exception to the above eligibility is the Southampton City Council Employer of the Year Award, which is open to businesses whose trading address has an SO postcode.
For further information, contact the South Coast Business Awards office on
023 8042 4710 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To resource the competition.
Roles and responsibilities of the founding partners
2. To promote the competition to customers and non customers.
3. To facilitate the competition in an open and honest manner ensuring equal opportunity, transparency and local accountability.
4. To maximise the public profile of the event through marketing activity directly to customers and non customers, with partners and sponsors and through the media.
5. To secure a critical mass of high quality entries.
6. To plan, manage and execute a high profile awards ceremony.