"Could 5:2 diet help to ward off cancer?" is the question posed by the Mail Online after the publication of a study into experimental diets. An honest and accurate answer to the question, based on the study, would be "we don't know"…
- Can a yoghurt a day reduce diabetes risk?
- Therapy reduces risk of suicide or self-harm
- Air dryers 'blown away' by paper towels in germ tests
- Cyber bullying
- Christmas on a shoestring
- Homemade Christmas gifts
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Mirror Plain mirror, drilled at the four corners, good quality (6 mm thick), 800 mm x 675 mm, excellent condition
- Antiques and collectables (113)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (40)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (40)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (170)
- Clothing (135)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (46)
- Furniture and furnishings (224)
- Health, fashion and beauty (46)
- Household and DIY (185)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Outdoor pursuits (37)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (53)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - BETTY CLOUGHTON
CLOUGHTON BETTY Passed away on 17th November 2014, after a long illness bravely borne. Will be
Birthdays - VICKI READ
16 TOday!!! VICKI READ Happy Birthday. From Nan and Terry. XX
Births - LYDIA ELIZABETH BOYES
IT'S A GIRL LYDIA ELIZABETH BOYES Aunty Jane is very pleased to announce the birth of Rich and
Marriages - ANTON AND LEE WILCOX AND CAMPBELL
CONGRATULATIONS ANTON WILCOX AND LEE CAMPBELL Congratulations on your engagement on 7th August