When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Curtain Fabric Attractive stripe and flower design fabric. Beige and soft pink. Enough for two sets of curtains. Sample available £6.00 mtr. 02380 263276
- Antiques and collectables (76)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (38)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (72)
- Clothing (89)
- Furniture and furnishings (203)
- Gardening and Outdoors (34)
- Health, fashion and beauty (44)
- Household and DIY (167)
- Miscellaneous (139)
- Outdoor pursuits (43)
- Pets (36)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (53)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - EVELINE ENDERSBY
ENDERSBY EVELINE Passed away peacefully at Fleming House, Nursing Home, Eastleigh on Friday 11th
Birthdays - PETER WARDROP
65 TODAY PETER WARDROP Happy 65th Birthday. Special Husband, Dad, Grandad, Son-in-law. Love
Marriages - MARK AND OLIVIA BOYD
CONGRATULATIONS CAMPBELL Liz and Ray are delighted to announce the engagement of their son Mark
Births - OLIVER DAVID SEAGRAVE
BABY BOY! OLIVER DAVID SEAGRAVE Congratulations Kerry, Sam and Emily on the birth of Oliver on