"The brains of people diagnosed with autism are 'uniquely synchronised'," the Mail Online reports. Researchers used brain scans to study the brain activity of people with autism and found a distinctly unique pattern of connectivity…
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
Boys mountain bike Specialized Hotrock 24. 24" wheels, 21 gears, front suspension. Good condition.
- Antiques and collectables (43)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (25)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (40)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (63)
- Clothing (95)
- Furniture and furnishings (122)
- Health, fashion and beauty (27)
- Household and DIY (120)
- Miscellaneous (90)
- Outdoor pursuits (42)
- Pets (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (20)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - JAMES ALFRED BREEN
BREEN JAMES ALFRED Passed away 17th January 2015 aged 89 years Husband to Eleanor (Nell). Father
Births - ALAN AND CHRIS SIMPSON
IT'S A GIRL! SIMPSON ALAN AND CHRIS Are delighted, to announce the safe arrival of their fourth
Birthdays - MIKE HOLLYOAKE
HAPPY 75TH!! MIKE HOLLYOAKE Hugs and kisses. Lots of love. Sue. XX
Marriages - Victoria & Matt Eyers & Annetts
ENGAGEMENT VICTORIA EYERS AND MATT ANNETTS Lots of love and wishes for the future. Mum, Dad and