When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Harris Brushes & Rollers - new This bundle includes a wide range of brushes, rollers & decorating products - pretty much everything you need to complete a spring D.I.Y painting project! All items are brand new and ...
- Antiques and collectables (77)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (34)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (72)
- Clothing (90)
- Furniture and furnishings (191)
- Gardening and Outdoors (42)
- Health, fashion and beauty (46)
- Household and DIY (158)
- Miscellaneous (133)
- Outdoor pursuits (46)
- Pets (30)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (46)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - TONY HARRINGTON
HARRINGTON TONY 22.10.40 – 09.04.14 Devoted Husband to Barbara for fifty four years. Loving
Birthdays - RAY SALMON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY SALMON Enjoy your Retirement. Thanks for supporting us all your working life.
Marriages - MARK AND OLIVIA BOYD
CONGRATULATIONS CAMPBELL Liz and Ray are delighted to announce the engagement of their son Mark
Births - OLIVER DAVID SEAGRAVE
BABY BOY! OLIVER DAVID SEAGRAVE Congratulations Kerry, Sam and Emily on the birth of Oliver on