Hollybrook Lodge Southampton

Whether you are a young couple or living alone, Barratt’s Hollybrook Lodge development is sure to have a dream home that suits your lifestyle.


We understand the need to be in the most convenient location, and that is why we have placed our apartments at Hollybrook Lodge in a central position near Southampton General Hospital and the Princess Ann Hospital making it particularly well placed for any health care professionals. It is also ideal for fitness enthusiasts, with Southampton Sport Centre nearby which offers a range of fantastic facilities, such as a ski centre and tennis court. Southampton’s vibrant city centre with an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants is also only a short distance away.

Hollybrook Lodge Southampton

We’re making it even easier for first time buyers to get on the property ladder using the government-backed FirstBuy* scheme. Under FirstBuy, buyers will be offered a loan of up to 20 per cent of the price of the property, jointly funded by Barratt and the Government’s Homes and Communities Agency. They then only have to find the remaining 80 per cent of the price themselves – with the mortgage and deposit.

Hollybrook Lodge Southampton

In practice, this means you could secure a home at Hollybrook Lodge with a deposit of just 4% of the total price of the property and monthly repayments of just £605 per month.

Barratt prides itself on the quality of its homes, promoting design excellence, celebrating best practice in the house building industry and being highly commended by 98 per cent of its customers and the industry alike for the high standard of its products and services.

Barratt provides you with tailor made designs and an exclusive 5 year warranty on top of the standard 10 year NHBC warranty – giving you all the reassurance, quality and value you need.

Why buy a new Barratt home...

  1. You can save on energy bills - new homes are reported to be 40 per cent more efficient than older properties.
  2. New build homes come with a 10 year NHBC warranty so there won’t be any nasty surprises and this is in addition to our exclusive Barratt Homes 5 year warranty.
  3. New homes are safe and sound with fire resistant materials, secure double glazed windows, circuit breakers and smoke alarms.
  4. New homes come with brand new fitted kitchens and bathrooms complete with new appliances.
  5. Buying new means that you can get a brand new home, just the way you want it. If you reserve before the building is finished then you can add personal touches from our range of extras such as carpet and tiling.

Hollybrook Lodge Southampton

Visit us at Hollybrook Lodge, Coxford Road, Southampton SO16 5LB or call 0844 811 1877 for more information.

Alternatively log onto www.barratthomes.co.uk

Hollybrook Lodge is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with prices from £135,000 to £156,999.


*Terms and conditions apply.

click2find


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree