*STUNNING CHARACTER COTTAGE* Situated in the heart of Botley village offering shops, restaurants, bars, train station, school & walks. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the benefits of features including EXPOSED BEAMS, OPEN FIREPLACE, SASH WINDOWS and a CELLAR.
Three bedroom semi-detached older style cottage situated in a secluded location behind Botley Village centre. The property is approximately 400 years old and benefits from features including beamed ceilings, open fireplace, sash windows and a well in the rear garden. The accommodation comprises cloakroom/shower room, lounge with open fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room overlooking rear garden, first floor bathroom, off road parking, rear garden with access to the cellar. An internal viewing of this character property is advised.
Front door into:
Window to side elevation, parquet flooring, radiator. Doors to W.C. and dining room.
Cloakroom/ Utility Room
Two windows to front elevation, wash hand basin, low level W.C, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Sash window to rear elevation, exposed beams to ceiling, parquet flooring, two radiators. Doors to kitchen/breakfast room and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 8" ( 4.62m x 4.17m )
Sash windows to front and rear elevations, feature open fireplace, exposed beams to ceiling, two radiators.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Windows to side and rear elevation, door to side. Fitted with matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, splashback tiling, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, recess for cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, larder cupboard housing boiler and shelving, radiator, area for breakfast table and chairs. Folding door leading to stairs.
First Floor Landing
Light giving obscure glazed window to ceiling over stairs, built in storage cupboards, doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.58m )
Sash windows to side and rear elevations, built in wardrobe, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side, sash window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 5' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.60m )
Window to side, light giving windows to landing side of room, radiator.
Bathroom 13' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.99m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted with panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, bidet, tiling to principal areas, double radiator, wall mounted electric heater.
Accessed via gate leading to parking space, wrought iron gate leading to side access with pathway leading to rear garden.
Wall and fence enclosed the rear garden is mainly laid to patio, raised beds with mature flower and shrubs, a well, pathway to side garden, access to steps down to cellar.
Cellar 14' 10" x 13' 6" ( 4.52m x 4.11m )
Ideal storage area with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.