A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER!! This Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat comprises Lounge/dining room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and a Free For All Allocated Parking Space, great location for Commuting!! Energy Rating D. VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER!! This Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat comprises Lounge/dining room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Allocated Free For All Parking Space, great location for Commuting!! A VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE!! Energy Rating D
Doors to the front aspect, security intercom with communal door leading to stairs.
Door to the side aspect, Intercom, airing cupboard housing hot and cold water tanks, storage cupboard with meters, loft access, doors too:
White bathroom suite comprising, Wash hand basin, Low Level WC, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, wall heater and partially tiled.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wall heater.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 8' 9" ( 4.17m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in shelving unit, television point, wall heater, doorway through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. One bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit
Communal garden areas, allocated free for all parking space.
Please note, this second floor apartment comes with ample loft space that has been boarded.
Lettings Valuation - Please contact our lettings manager Lucinda Lamont in our lettings department for further information on 023 8061 8343
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.