A three bedroom house in a cul de sac position is now available and is offered with vacant possession. Call now to view as we expect a high level of intrest due to it's attractive price.
A three bedroom house in a cul de sac position is now available and is offered with vacant possession. Call now to view as we expect a high level of intrest due to it's attractive price. The property boasts a rear enclosed garden, a conservatory, off road parking and 2 garages!
Obscured glazed door to side aspect, textured ceiling, stairs to first floor landing. Doors to WC, kitchen, lounge/diner, powerpoint.
Obscured double glazed window to side access, textured ceiling, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 9" max under stairs ( 4.75m x 4.80m max under stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed double doors to rear aspect into a conservatory. Textured and coved ceiling, cupboard under stairs, double radiator, TV point, telephone point and powerpoints.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, textured ceiling, range of eye and base level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for cooker with hood above, space for fridge and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Single radiator, powerpoints and partly tiled walls.
Textured ceiling, loft access through hatch, doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom, powerpoint.
Bedroom One 13' 8" up to wardrobes x 6' ( 4.17m up to wardrobes x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, built in wardrobes, double radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, textured ceiling, single radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.95m max x 1.93m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect over looking the rear garden, textured ceiling, dado rail, built in cupboard, single radiator and powerpoints.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling, extractor, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, single radiator, partly tiled walls.
Off road parking, some shrubs and borders and lawned areas.
Paved patio area abutting the conservatory, mature shrubs and borders, mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.