**ATTENTION INVESMENT BUYERS**OPPORTUNITY WITH PLANNING FOR EXTENDING**. Comprising four individual studios/flats with planning permission for extension into FIVE UNITS. This detached property is ideally located close to Hamble village with marinas. VIEWING IS A MUST!!
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PLANNING FOR EXTENDING. This detached property comprises four individual studios/flats ideal for the investment owner. The property requires a program of refurbishment and offers further development potential for which planning permission has been granted for extension and conversion into five one bedroom flats. Conveniently situated within close proximity to Hamble village with local marinas, restaurants, bars and shops. An internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the location and scope of this property.
Timber and glazed front door leads to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor, meter cupboards housing individual electricity meters and gas meter, feature decorative glazed window to front elevation and door to:
Studio Room 15' max x 12' 11" excluding bay window ( 4.57m max x 3.94m excluding bay window )
Glazed bay window to front, gas fire, decorative coving and picture rail, door through to:
Storage cupboard and door leading to:
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
Window to side elevation, fitted with three piece white suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 11" x 8' 7" max ( 4.24m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed door to rear elevation and window to rear, fitted with range of base level units inset with single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, space for upright fridge freezer, electric heater.
Entrance Hall 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Large under stairs storage cupboard with additional airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors leading through to:
Studio Room 10' 11" x 8' 11" min ( 3.33m x 2.72m min )
Double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Window to rear, timber and glazed door leading to rear fitted with a range of base level units, inset with single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge and freezer, tiling to principle areas.
Window to side elevation, re-fitted with three piece white suite comprising of close coupled WC, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with tiled splashbacks, shaver point.
First Floor Landing
Access to substantial loft space (potential for further development subject to planning permission) doors to:
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 6' 4" ( 3.25m max x 1.93m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units inset with single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated stainless steel oven with hob and extractor hood over, space for under counter fridge and washing machine, open access through to:
Lounge 15' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed and single glazed window to rear, door to:
Bedroom 9' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.93m )
Single glazed window to side, fitted with three piece colour suite comprising panel enclosed bath, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Studio Room 14' 11" x 12' 10" min excluding bay ( 4.55m x 3.91m min excluding bay )
Glazed bay window to front enjoying views down Hamble High Street towards the water, wall mounted gas heater (disconnected) door to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' x 5' 7" min excluding door recess ( 3.05m x 1.70m min excluding door recess )
Window to front elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units inset with single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood over, space for under counter fridge and washing machine, tiling to principle areas, wall mounted electric heater.
Bathroom 6' 9" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.06m max x 2.59m max )
Window to side, fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, large built in store cupboard.
Steps rising up to a pathway leading to the front and side of the property, the area to the side provides storage space for the utility bins, access round to the rear, potential outdoor seating area for unit two, decorative borders to the front of the property.
The rear of the property is bordered by a car park belonging to the Olde Whyte Hart Public House, we understand that within this car park there are five spaces (unallocated) for the use of The Anchorage.
From the Windhover Roundabout proceed along Hamble Lane in the direction of Hamble, continue for some distance as the property crosses two mini roundabouts, at the third roundabout take the first exit towards Hamble, proceed again for some distance as the road progresses into Hamble High Street, the property can be found close to the village centre on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.