ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT WITH A CHAIN FREE SALE!! This First Floor Apartment is offered with Vacant Possession boasting a Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite & Garage to the rear in need of TLC. Energy Rating D. EARLY VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT WITH A CHAIN FREE SALE!! This One Bedroom First Floor Apartment is offered with Vacant Possession boasting a Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Garage to the rear in need of TLC. Energy Rating D. EARLY VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Via communal door leading to communal entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing.
Leading to entrance hall with access to loft space, airing cupboard and radiator.
Lounge: 12' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen: 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
Modern Beech effect kitchen suite comprising single circular sink drainer unit with mixer taps over, double glazed window to side above, gas cooker point with extractor hood above, further selection of wall, base and drawer units above and below rolled work top surfacing incorporating localised tiling, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted combination boiler supplying domestic hot water and gas fired central heating.
Bedroom One: 14' 3" narrowing to 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.73m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe, built in single wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed patterned window to side, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps over and shower above, part tiling to walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a garage with metal up and over door in need of TLC!
Letting's valuation - please contact our Letting's Manager Lucinda Lamont in our letting's department for further information on 023 8061 8343
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.