*NO FORWARD CHAIN*This refurbished end of terrace property is situated in the popular area of Bursledon in an off road location. An *INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. The area offers access to superstores & M27 motorway junctions.
OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN. This end of terrace property has been refurbished to offer well presented accommodation including refitted modern kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and garage. The area offers access to schooling for all ages, superstores and M27 motorway junctions. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
UPVC and double glazed panel door into:
Skimmed ceiling with spotlights, coat hanging, door to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 1" max x 18' max ( 5.82m max x 5.49m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, feature fireplace, built in shelving recess, serving hatch to kitchen, two TV points, telephone point, cupboard housing electric meters, two wall lights, skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights. Door to:
Obscure double glazed panel and obscure double glazed door to rear garden, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen and door to cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a modern range of wall and base level units with roll edge work surface over and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under unit fridge and freezer, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 2" max ( 3.66m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front, textured and coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, textured and coved ceiling, cupboard with shelving, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing boiler, textured and coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Obscure double glazed window to front. Re-fitted with a white suite comprising shower bath with screen, mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Area laid to lawn with path leading to front door.
Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn area, path leading to:
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 2" ( 4.85m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and light.
From our office in Hedge End, proceed along St Johns Road and at the end turn left on to West End Road. At the Windhover Roundabout take the second exit onto the A27 and after some distance turn right into Portsmouth Road, third left into Reeves Way and second left into Estridge Close where Sherley Green can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.