Fox & Sons are delighted to be offering for sale this two bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in the sought after location of Ashurst Bridge. The accommodation comprises: sitting room, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms. The property benefits from a garage, double glazing and garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to be offering for sale this two bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in the sought after location of Ashurst Bridge. The accommodation comprises: sitting room, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms. The property also benefits from a garage UPVC double glazing and garden.
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, wall heater, feature electric fire in surround.
Dining Area 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Double glazed patio doors affording access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window overlooking the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base level cupboards with roll top worksurface over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing and tumble dryer. Electric oven with ceramic hob over, Complimentary tiling.
Leading to bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric wall heater.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Suite comprising of: paneled bath with Triton shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing with patio area adjoining the rear. An area of lawn with mature shrubs and borders.
The garage is situated in a block close by with up and over door to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.