A FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM TERRACE FAMILY HOME IN THE POPULAR AREA OF LORDSWOOD!! Found in close proximity to local amenities such as schools, shops and parks. Offering Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room, Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom and Enclosed Rear Garden. [Energy Rating D]. VIEW TODAY!!!
A FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM TERRACE FAMILY HOME IN THE POPULAR AREA OF LORDSWOOD!! Found in close proximity to local amenities such as schools, shops and parks. Offering Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room, Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom and Enclosed Rear Garden. VIEW TODAY!!! [Energy Rating D]
Built in storage space, radiator and telephone point.
Wall mounted wash hand basin and low level WC.
Lounge: 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, telephone point, radiator, glazed double doors leading into Dining Room.
Dining Room: 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved and textured ceiling, glazed style doors leading into Lounge and radiator.
Kitchen: 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, work surfaces surround, breakfast bar, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, built in oven and hob with extractor hood above, single sink drainer unit with mixer taps over. Kitchen leading into the Dining Room and double glazed door leading to rear garden with access into the woods.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft.
Bedroom One: 9' 6" x 11' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes on one side of the wall with mirror, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage space incorporating housing for boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 6" x 7' 10" narrowing to 7' 4" in to recess ( 3.20m x 2.39m narrowing to 2.24m in to recess )
Double glazed window to rear, storage space and textured ceiling.
Double glazed patterned window to front, deep sunken panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround and low level WC.
To The Front:
Drive way providing parking for two cars.
To The Rear:
Storage shed. Mainly laid to patio with gated rear access leading into the woods.
Letting's valuation - please contact our Letting's Manager Lucinda Lamont in our letting's department for further information on 023 8061 8343
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.