3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining room, downstairs bathroom, conservatory, off road parking. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in the popular location of Sholing, Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining room, downstairs bathroom, conservatory, off road parking. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to double glazed front door entering into:
Stairs leading to first floor landing, doors to:
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling, gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Window to rear elevation, laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling, gas fire, cupboard, opening through to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Window to side elevation, tiled flooring, textured finish to ceiling, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with roll edge work surface and inset single drainer sink unit. Space for white goods, four ring electric cooker hob, extractor fan over and electric oven. Door to conservatory and opening into:
Plumbing for appliances, door to:
Window to rear elevation, radiator, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath, textured finish to ceiling and tiling to principle areas.
Conservatory 18' 11" x 6' 4" ( 5.77m x 1.93m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. double glazed french style doors to rear, laminate wood flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor landing, textured finish to ceiling, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured and coved finish to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured and coved finish to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured finish to ceiling, radiator.
The front of the property provides off road parking and side access to the rear garden which provides an area of lawn, panel fencing, two garden sheds.
From our Fox & Sons office in Bitterne proceed in a southerly direction along Peartree Avenue. At the traffic lights turn left into Spring Road. Follow Spring Road along for some distance taking the 7th left hand turning into Rosoman Road and at the t-junction continue straight over where the property can be found clearly indicated by a Fox & Sons For Sale board. .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.