STUNNING THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE WITHIN A SMALL INTIMATE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST THREE NEW HOMES. FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION. NOW COMPLETE
ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! EVELYN GARDENS IS A SMALL INTIMATE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST THREE HOMES, SET WITHIN THE HEART OF THE HAMPSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE YET WITHIN ONE HOUR TRAIN JOURNEY TO LONDON, WATERLOO. NOW COMPLETE
Fully fitted Quality Kitchen by Silverbrow
Quartz worktops, upstands and splashbacks
Integrated Washing M/C
Integrated Fridge Freezer
Carron Bali 150 1.5 Bowl Inset Sink
Ceramic Floor Tiles from the Broadleaf Homes Range
Bathrooms, Ensuite, Cloakrooms
Pristine White Sanitary Wear
Stylish Shower Cubicles
Wall Tiles Half Height from the Broadleaf Homes Range
Bathrooms to have Karndean Style Flooring
Chrome Towel Rails
Heating and Hot Water
LPG Central Heating and hot water system provided by energy efficient boiler
Thermostatic Controls to all Radiators
Internal woodwork to benefit from a white satinwood finish
Internal walls to be finished in vinyl matt Gardenia or similar colour
Ceilings to have a white vinyl matt finish
Cottage Style Oak Doors with chrome fittings
Lambstail skirting and architrave
BT/TV points to all bedrooms, lounge and kitchen
Smoke Detectors mains operated with battery backup
Recessed Downlighters to Kitchen Bathrooms and Ensuite
Shaver Points to Bathrooms and Ensuite
Cottage Style Oak front door
Oak Patio doors
Cottage Style Double Glazed Cream Painted Timber Windows
High Quality Paving to Paths and Patios
External Water tap
Rear Gardens Laid to Lawn
Front Gardens to be landscaped as Landscape Drawing
Private access Drive finished in Block Paving
Private Driveway finished in contrasting Block Paving
Timber Summerhouse to Rear Garden
Each home will be independently surveyed during construction By the NHBC, who will Broadleaf Homes will cover any defects for the first 2 years after completion of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.