When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Crime for Fareham
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
South Cross St, Gosport
Tue: 0930 - 1400 & 1445 - 1800
Wed: 0930 - 1400 & 1445 - 1800
Thu: 0930 - 1400 & 1445 - 1800
Fri: 0930 - 1400 & 1445 - 1800
Sat: 0930 - 1400 & 1445 - 1800
- Telephone: 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge neighbourhood policing team
- PS Simon Law
- I am the Alver Valley and Bridge Team Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant and have responsibility for these 2 areas which encapsulates 7 wards these are, Lee West, Lee East and the Grange Ward for the Alver valley and Bridgemary North, Peel common, Bridgemary South and Rowner and Holbrook for the Bridge Team. I have been employed by the Hampshire Constabulary for the past 16 years within a variety of roles most of which have been in uniform,working at Havant Police Station and now Gosport . I came to Gosport on promotion to Sergeant seven years ago during which I have performed the role of Targeted patrol Sergeant,Custody Sergeant and for the last 18moths or so a Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant. I supervise a team of twelve officer's, 6 Police Constables and 6 Police Community Support Officers all of whom have a range of different skills and abilities which makes for a very effective and highly motivated team. The aim of the team is to provide a highly visible presence within the neighbourhood to reduce as well as detecting crime and disorder,at the same time listen to the community responding to their priorities and issues that are raised. My team and I look forward to working with all groups,partners ,businesses and residents within the Alver Valley and Bridgemary to make the neighbourhoods a Safer place to live and work. I welcome and encourage all to contact us, if you have an issue,problem or an idea that will help all partners to achieve our goal in improving public confidence in the service we provide.
- PC Celine Bowen
- I joined Hampshire Police in April 2001, spending the first two years of my service in Andover both as a response officer and community beat officer. Since then, the majority of my service has been as a neighbourhood officer covering the areas of Paulsgrove, Drayton, Farlington, Gosport Town centre and now Bridgemary. I did spend several months with Special Branch, however it soon became apparent that my niche is within the world of safer neighbourhood policing. The role provides me with the opportunity to really get to the root of problems affecting the community, my aim being to make a positive and permanent impact.
- PC Paul Rogers
- I joined Hampshire Constabulary in 1996 and have served as a front line officer in Portsmouth, Park Gate and Gosport. I have also worked within child abuse investigation and a major Paedophile investigation. I am a trained tutor constable and have spent 4 years mentoring and supervising student officers. I have been with the Bridge Safer Neighbourhood Team since November 2008.
- PC Edmundson Lisa
- I joined Hampshire Constabulary as a police officer in 2003 and spent 5 years working on TPT (tactical patrol teams) at Fareham and Park Gate before moving to the safer neighbourhood team in Park Gate where I worked for 3 years. I enjoy the work of a safer neighbourhood officer, and in particular I enjoy working with the local community and partner agencies to provide a joined up approach in tackling local problems head on. I joined the Bridgemary Safer neighbourhood team on 31/10/2011 and look forward to getting to know the area and the local community over the coming months.
- PC Emily Gregg
- I have worked for Hampshire Constabulary for 5 years and began my career on TPT at Park Gate. I then moved to the Town Centre Unit in Fareham where I got involved in purse theft operation's and ran drugs operation's. This provided me with enough experience to join the Tasking team and gain more skills in running operation's. I spent a few months on the Priority Crime Team (PCT) at Gosport dealing with burglaries. I then requested a move to a Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) so that I could work in a more community focused role. I trained as a Lesbian and Gay Liaison Officer (LAGLO) this year and the SNT role enables me to utilise this role.
- PCSO Ian Mitchell
- I am one of the PCSO's for the Bridgemary, Holbrook, and Peel Common areas. I have been in the PCSO role since 2007, and was stationed in Basingstoke for a year before I made the move to Gosport in 2008. My role is to support the work of police officers providing a visible and reassuring presence within the community. I attend incidents of disorder, nuisance and anti-social behaviour and deal with community issues such as littering and dog fouling. I am often found speaking to the young people within the area who might be drunk and causing problems, confiscating alcohol and tobacco, if necessary. I am always interested in the views and problems of the community and act on any issues raised or information given, be it an obstruction of pavements to anti social behaviour and acts of crime. If any one has any concerns or issues relating to the policing of Bridgemary, Holbrook or Peel Common, then please contact me on 0845 045 45 45.
- PCSO Teresa Savage
- I am one of the PCSO's for the Bridgemary, Holbrook and Peel Common areas. I have been in the PCSO role since 2007 and have served throughout this time within the neighbourhood. My role is to support the work of the Police Officers providing a visible and reassuring presence within the community. I attend incidents of disorder,nuisance and anti-social behaviour and deal with community issues. I enjoy being accessible to the public and I can often be found patrolling the neighbourhood on my cycle. I take a particular interest in the local schools and enjoy interacting with young people providing them with crime prevention and safety advice. I am always interested in the views and problems of the community. With my partner agencies I will act upon any issues raised or information given, be it an obstruction of the pavement, noise nuisance or incident of anti-social behaviour and acts of crime. If you would like to contact me, please do not hesitate to call or email.
- PCSO Keren Gray
- I am one of three PCSO's covering the Bridgemary, Holbrook, and Peel Common areas of Gosport. I joined Hampshire Police as a PCSO in 2007 working with the Bridgemary Safer Neighbourhood Team. My role is to support the work of police officers providing a visible and reassuring presence within the community, and attend incidents of disorder, nuisance and anti-social behaviour. Under age drinking is often a factor which causes anti-social behaviour, my evening patrols may include the consfication of alcohol from young people found to be in possession. Part of my role is community engagement. During my daily duties I may spend time with vulnerable members of the community, provide reasurannce visits to victims of crime, attend community meetings, and visit local schools to talk to children about keeping themselves safe. I am always interested in the views and problems of the community. Our team work closely with partner agencies such as Gosport Borough Council's community safety team, Streetscene and local housing association's. I will act upon any information given be it an obstruction of the pavement, noise nuisance to anti social behaviour and acts of crime. If you have any concerns, issues or problems relating to the area you live and would like to talk to someone, please contact me on 0845 045 45 45 or email me at email@example.com
About this neighbourhood
The Bridge Neighbourhood comprises of four wards. They are known as Bridgemary North, Bridgemary South, Peel Common and North Rowner and Holbrook. The Bridge Safer Neighbourhood Team comprises of 1 sergeant four Police Constables and three Police Community Support Officers. The team work with partner agencies and the community to reduce crime and disorder within the neighbourhood this has assisted in reducing crime and disorder over the last 3 year's. Please check for engagement opportunities if you would like an opportunity to meet the Bridge SNT and discuss any issues or concerns. Alternatively please contact the team on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 101. we now utilise twitter you can follow us at #gosportpolice
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Hampshire Constabulary.
Messages and events
When: 21st May 2013, 5.30pm
Where: Holbrook Leisure Centre, Holbrook, Bridgemary, Gosport, Hampshire,
PCSO 13375 attending.
When: 1st June 2013, 10.00am
Where: Asda Store, Speedfield Park, Fareham, Hampshire,
PCSO 13443 Gray to attend
When: 19th June 2013, 3.00pm
Where: Holbrook Leisure Centre, Holbrook, Bridgemary, Gosport, Hampshire,
PCSO 13443 GREY attending.