When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Caravan destroyed in New Forest blaze
A CARAVAN home in the New Forest was completely destroyed after an inferno erupted inside it last night.
The mobile home had been parked with other vehicles in Ringwood Road when the blaze ignited and gutted the home.
It had been parked at the Woodlands site which is used by seasonal fairground workers where they had parked at Coles Yard with their fairground rides for winter.
The fire began at 10.30pm after what Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service believe was due to electrical items overheating in the caravan.
Two other lorries parked nearby suffered significant damage from the fire and a metal barn was also partially damaged as fire fighters from across the county fought to battle the flames.
Comments are closed on this article.