The end is nigh - or is it?

Daily Echo: DREAM DESTINATION: Why not visit the Taj Mahal before the the world ends, as predicted by the Mayans? DREAM DESTINATION: Why not visit the Taj Mahal before the the world ends, as predicted by the Mayans?

THE clock continues to tick. In less than one month’s time, on December 21, the Mayan calendar will reach its conclusion – a date that some believers say will spell the end of the world.

The countdown has prompted religious groups across the globe to prepare for doomsday – and Hollywood producers to create a blockbuster based on how the now infamous date might unfold.

And with D-Day looming the Daily Echo has launched its own unique countdown marking the beginning of the end.

Yesterday we urged readers to mark the 30-day barrier by learning a book from The Bible or by taking a trip to number 30 East Drive in Pontefract, a renowned haunted house.

As doomsday draws closer today we bring you the next entry into our bucket list, to help you make the most of earth’s final moments.

And what better way to spend those fear-fuelled days than by seeing a little bit more of the world.

With just 29 days to go until ‘Armageddon’, why not elope to one of two very different, but equally interesting, climes?

Why not take a trip to India, to dedicate each precious day to one of its 29 different states?

Marvel at its capital, Delhi, pay a visit to the Taj Mahal in Uttar Pradesh, or even soak up the atmosphere at one of the country’s cricket test matches against England, which conclude on December 17.

For those on a tighter budget, not that those valuable life savings will be of any use in four-and-a-half weeks time, the American state of Utah is divided perfectly into 29 counties, including Salt Lake County, home to Salt Lake City.

And to maintain the sporting theme, you could catch the state’s basketball team, Utah Jazz, at the EnergySolutions Arena.

Comments (46)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:15pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Ted Rogers says...

Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'?
Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'? Ted Rogers
  • Score: 0

12:23pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Beer Monster says...

It's Thursday, which is usually the day that the DE puts up a negative story regarding Saints and/or Nigel Adkins, but they can't do that this week so they're having to focus on the real issues...
It's Thursday, which is usually the day that the DE puts up a negative story regarding Saints and/or Nigel Adkins, but they can't do that this week so they're having to focus on the real issues... Beer Monster
  • Score: 0

12:24pm Thu 22 Nov 12

good-gosh says...

My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.
My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due. good-gosh
  • Score: 0

12:28pm Thu 22 Nov 12

smallbutfiesty says...

So I shouldn't bother Christmas shopping Saturday then ha ha :)
So I shouldn't bother Christmas shopping Saturday then ha ha :) smallbutfiesty
  • Score: 0

12:51pm Thu 22 Nov 12

kingnotail says...

''a date that some believers say will spell the end of the world''. And those people would be idiots.
''a date that some believers say will spell the end of the world''. And those people would be idiots. kingnotail
  • Score: 0

12:56pm Thu 22 Nov 12

southy says...

good-gosh wrote:
My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.
Your 7 mths overdue
[quote][p][bold]good-gosh[/bold] wrote: My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.[/p][/quote]Your 7 mths overdue southy
  • Score: 0

12:59pm Thu 22 Nov 12

eurogordi says...

Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons.

1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored!

2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime.

3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”.

It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.
Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons. 1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored! 2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime. 3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”. It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end. eurogordi
  • Score: 0

1:15pm Thu 22 Nov 12

The Wrinkled Retainer says...

If the world really is going to end on the 21st December I would suggest going to Swindon, then at least it will be impossible to tell the difference. It may even do several million pounds worth of improvements.
If the world really is going to end on the 21st December I would suggest going to Swindon, then at least it will be impossible to tell the difference. It may even do several million pounds worth of improvements. The Wrinkled Retainer
  • Score: 0

1:17pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Subject48 says...

I think we all need contigency plan in place for a zombie outbreak. I have mine, do you ?

Zombie Contigency plans now for sale, buy at: www.Its-not-going-to
-happen-but-we-can-m
ake-some-money-from-
peoples-stupidity.co
m
I think we all need contigency plan in place for a zombie outbreak. I have mine, do you ? Zombie Contigency plans now for sale, buy at: www.Its-not-going-to -happen-but-we-can-m ake-some-money-from- peoples-stupidity.co m Subject48
  • Score: 0

1:19pm Thu 22 Nov 12

soton-mike80 says...

eurogordi wrote:
Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons.

1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored!

2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime.

3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”.

It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.
Here, here!

Irresponsible journalism - it is obviously a slow news day!

Why give this myth that the world is going to end any credibility? it is just going to incite disorder and chaos.

I personally believe that the Mayan Calendar only got so far into the future and stopped because they didn't believe that anyone was going to be around in this day and age... and perhaps the person creating the calendar thought: "Oh... Someone will create a new one if they reach that far!"
[quote][p][bold]eurogordi[/bold] wrote: Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons. 1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored! 2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime. 3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”. It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.[/p][/quote]Here, here! Irresponsible journalism - it is obviously a slow news day! Why give this myth that the world is going to end any credibility? it is just going to incite disorder and chaos. I personally believe that the Mayan Calendar only got so far into the future and stopped because they didn't believe that anyone was going to be around in this day and age... and perhaps the person creating the calendar thought: "Oh... Someone will create a new one if they reach that far!" soton-mike80
  • Score: 0

1:59pm Thu 22 Nov 12

good-gosh says...

southy wrote:
good-gosh wrote:
My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.
Your 7 mths overdue
Ha Ha - you're right, should have said next year. But the last one was also one :-)
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]good-gosh[/bold] wrote: My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.[/p][/quote]Your 7 mths overdue[/p][/quote]Ha Ha - you're right, should have said next year. But the last one was also one :-) good-gosh
  • Score: 0

2:05pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Hdg end mo says...

If that's the case can we have all mp's who are currently either on bail or awaiting trial for various offences to be fast tracked
Ps, and also saviles body to be exhumed
If that's the case can we have all mp's who are currently either on bail or awaiting trial for various offences to be fast tracked Ps, and also saviles body to be exhumed Hdg end mo
  • Score: 0

2:34pm Thu 22 Nov 12

4-front says...

The Wrinkled Retainer wrote:
If the world really is going to end on the 21st December I would suggest going to Swindon, then at least it will be impossible to tell the difference. It may even do several million pounds worth of improvements.
I'll be there! PLEASE tell me the best place in Swindon to experience nirvana. I firmly believe in terms of quality towns, that Swindon is second to none!

PLEASE help!
Jack ..... originally from Wigan ..... its grim up north chuck!
[quote][p][bold]The Wrinkled Retainer[/bold] wrote: If the world really is going to end on the 21st December I would suggest going to Swindon, then at least it will be impossible to tell the difference. It may even do several million pounds worth of improvements.[/p][/quote]I'll be there! PLEASE tell me the best place in Swindon to experience nirvana. I firmly believe in terms of quality towns, that Swindon is second to none! PLEASE help! Jack ..... originally from Wigan ..... its grim up north chuck! 4-front
  • Score: 0

2:45pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Paramjit Bahia says...

Mainly American owned local rag was not exactly the best in journalism, if this is really going to be DE's end then hope Maya civilisation had its facts right.

But sadly that is not likely to happen.

Hope somebody emotionally insecure does not end up taking this scaremongering seriously and ending his/her life.
Mainly American owned local rag was not exactly the best in journalism, if this is really going to be DE's end then hope Maya civilisation had its facts right. But sadly that is not likely to happen. Hope somebody emotionally insecure does not end up taking this scaremongering seriously and ending his/her life. Paramjit Bahia
  • Score: 0

2:45pm Thu 22 Nov 12

malcher says...

As 21st December is my birthday can I have all my prezzies and cards early this year please?
On a seriuos note( if possible in an article like this ) the Mayan calender was not compatible to ours so their 21st December was actually sometime last March. Didn't notice the end of the world,but as I work in Portsmouth it's hard to tell!
As 21st December is my birthday can I have all my prezzies and cards early this year please? On a seriuos note( if possible in an article like this ) the Mayan calender was not compatible to ours so their 21st December was actually sometime last March. Didn't notice the end of the world,but as I work in Portsmouth it's hard to tell! malcher
  • Score: 0

2:51pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Paramjit Bahia says...

eurogordi wrote:
Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons.

1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored!

2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime.

3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”.

It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.
I think you have someone in your family who is very intelligent.

In fact many times better than average hack of scaremongering irresponsible local rag,
[quote][p][bold]eurogordi[/bold] wrote: Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons. 1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored! 2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime. 3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”. It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.[/p][/quote]I think you have someone in your family who is very intelligent. In fact many times better than average hack of scaremongering irresponsible local rag, Paramjit Bahia
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Thu 22 Nov 12

B. L. says...

Probably worth moving to Mississippi then, they're normally ten years behind every one else.
Probably worth moving to Mississippi then, they're normally ten years behind every one else. B. L.
  • Score: 0

3:07pm Thu 22 Nov 12

sungie1$ says...

THE END IS NIGH? Yes? the end has been nigh ever since our country was sold down the river by our politicians.Brittani
a no longer rules the Waves? 0ur european masters make the rules and our puppets ,carry them out ? D.C is now posturing in europe ,Determined to put a stop to them Pilfering our pockets again?The outcome is obvious?NO chance?you have to be fully committed to any organisation .in order to have your say ?DAVID needs to have both feet in the door in order to help to make the Rules that bind us?Perhaps a Referendum might Help him ?The Mayan people obviously new what lay ahead for the British people? I do believe they may have made a slight mistake in their prediction however?The End is Nigh? for Mr C? at the next election?The world will survive?and the U.K.will be a much better place Free to rule our own country? U. K. I. P ? and WE Demand a Referendum Party? Will be our SAVIOURS? let us pray?
THE END IS NIGH? Yes? the end has been nigh ever since our country was sold down the river by our politicians.Brittani a no longer rules the Waves? 0ur european masters make the rules and our puppets ,carry them out ? D.C is now posturing in europe ,Determined to put a stop to them Pilfering our pockets again?The outcome is obvious?NO chance?you have to be fully committed to any organisation .in order to have your say ?DAVID needs to have both feet in the door in order to help to make the Rules that bind us?Perhaps a Referendum might Help him ?The Mayan people obviously new what lay ahead for the British people? I do believe they may have made a slight mistake in their prediction however?The End is Nigh? for Mr C? at the next election?The world will survive?and the U.K.will be a much better place Free to rule our own country? U. K. I. P ? and WE Demand a Referendum Party? Will be our SAVIOURS? let us pray? sungie1$
  • Score: 0

3:08pm Thu 22 Nov 12

southy says...

good-gosh wrote:
southy wrote:
good-gosh wrote:
My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.
Your 7 mths overdue
Ha Ha - you're right, should have said next year. But the last one was also one :-)
I be sending the bailiff round in the morning
[quote][p][bold]good-gosh[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]good-gosh[/bold] wrote: My doomsday calendar date is 1st April 2012 - when the council tax becomes due.[/p][/quote]Your 7 mths overdue[/p][/quote]Ha Ha - you're right, should have said next year. But the last one was also one :-)[/p][/quote]I be sending the bailiff round in the morning southy
  • Score: 0

3:20pm Thu 22 Nov 12

sungie1$ says...

THE END IS NIGH?

Roll on the end of the world? or Christmas whichever comes first?
THE END IS NIGH? Roll on the end of the world? or Christmas whichever comes first? sungie1$
  • Score: 0

3:24pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Stillness says...

Paramjit Bahia wrote:
eurogordi wrote:
Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons.

1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored!

2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime.

3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”.

It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.
I think you have someone in your family who is very intelligent.

In fact many times better than average hack of scaremongering irresponsible local rag,
Unfortunately the world, and that includes The Daily Echo, can not spend all it's time pandering to the needs of every fruit cake that decides to commit suicide over a tongue in cheek story about the end of the world.
For God's sake they only have to wait a month and they along with the rest of us will just be history anyway.
[quote][p][bold]Paramjit Bahia[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]eurogordi[/bold] wrote: Although the Daily Echo is no doubt publishing such articles with some sense of humour, I personally find it unacceptable for a number of reasons. 1. Yes, the Mayan calendar will cease in December but we do not know why this is. Perhaps the Mayans expected the calendar to re-start or perhaps, as someone in my family has suggested, the Mayans just got bored! 2. I have a faith which promises me the world will one day come to an end, but does not give me any indication of when that will be. However, I am encouraged to be ready at all times for something that may or may not happen in my lifetime. 3. But my biggest concern is comments like “fear fuelled days”. There are many people in society who suffer from anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. Stories like this could cause some to commit suicide rather than face the “impending doom”. It is irresponsible for a newspaper to create stories that could result in the death of others, and there have been various incidents in recent years where people have committed suicide, individually or on mass, because they had been told the world was about to end.[/p][/quote]I think you have someone in your family who is very intelligent. In fact many times better than average hack of scaremongering irresponsible local rag,[/p][/quote]Unfortunately the world, and that includes The Daily Echo, can not spend all it's time pandering to the needs of every fruit cake that decides to commit suicide over a tongue in cheek story about the end of the world. For God's sake they only have to wait a month and they along with the rest of us will just be history anyway. Stillness
  • Score: 0

3:56pm Thu 22 Nov 12

cantthinkofone says...

sungie1$ wrote:
THE END IS NIGH? Yes? the end has been nigh ever since our country was sold down the river by our politicians.Brittani

a no longer rules the Waves? 0ur european masters make the rules and our puppets ,carry them out ? D.C is now posturing in europe ,Determined to put a stop to them Pilfering our pockets again?The outcome is obvious?NO chance?you have to be fully committed to any organisation .in order to have your say ?DAVID needs to have both feet in the door in order to help to make the Rules that bind us?Perhaps a Referendum might Help him ?The Mayan people obviously new what lay ahead for the British people? I do believe they may have made a slight mistake in their prediction however?The End is Nigh? for Mr C? at the next election?The world will survive?and the U.K.will be a much better place Free to rule our own country? U. K. I. P ? and WE Demand a Referendum Party? Will be our SAVIOURS? let us pray?
As coherent a post as I'd expect from a UKIP fan. The modern equivalent of writing in green crayon.
[quote][p][bold]sungie1$[/bold] wrote: THE END IS NIGH? Yes? the end has been nigh ever since our country was sold down the river by our politicians.Brittani a no longer rules the Waves? 0ur european masters make the rules and our puppets ,carry them out ? D.C is now posturing in europe ,Determined to put a stop to them Pilfering our pockets again?The outcome is obvious?NO chance?you have to be fully committed to any organisation .in order to have your say ?DAVID needs to have both feet in the door in order to help to make the Rules that bind us?Perhaps a Referendum might Help him ?The Mayan people obviously new what lay ahead for the British people? I do believe they may have made a slight mistake in their prediction however?The End is Nigh? for Mr C? at the next election?The world will survive?and the U.K.will be a much better place Free to rule our own country? U. K. I. P ? and WE Demand a Referendum Party? Will be our SAVIOURS? let us pray?[/p][/quote]As coherent a post as I'd expect from a UKIP fan. The modern equivalent of writing in green crayon. cantthinkofone
  • Score: 0

7:52pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Matt Probert says...

Ted Rogers wrote:
Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'?
Couldn't have said it better myself!

If this passes for journalism, then I weep for the children.

Matt
[quote][p][bold]Ted Rogers[/bold] wrote: Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'?[/p][/quote]Couldn't have said it better myself! If this passes for journalism, then I weep for the children. Matt Matt Probert
  • Score: 0

8:03pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Inform Al says...

Ted Rogers wrote:
Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'?
Luke Tugby was the pranny that exagerated Asa Thorpes wifes rant at 5 or 6 bigoted cretins who post on the Echo site as being directed at Southampton residents in general. However on this occasion I shall have to take the view that some day he will actually get it right. On this basis I shall have to clear all the booze in the flat the night before.
[quote][p][bold]Ted Rogers[/bold] wrote: Why is this utter tripe in the news section? Luke Tugby are you really proud of this bit of 'journalism'?[/p][/quote]Luke Tugby was the pranny that exagerated Asa Thorpes wifes rant at 5 or 6 bigoted cretins who post on the Echo site as being directed at Southampton residents in general. However on this occasion I shall have to take the view that some day he will actually get it right. On this basis I shall have to clear all the booze in the flat the night before. Inform Al
  • Score: 0

9:03pm Thu 22 Nov 12

funkadelic says...

Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! funkadelic
  • Score: 0

9:31pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Stillness says...

funkadelic wrote:
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!
You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.
[quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then. Stillness
  • Score: 0

9:37pm Thu 22 Nov 12

funkadelic says...

:-)
:-) funkadelic
  • Score: 0

9:44pm Thu 22 Nov 12

funkadelic says...

Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!
You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.
Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo!
[quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.[/p][/quote]Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo! funkadelic
  • Score: 0

9:48pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Stillness says...

funkadelic wrote:
Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!



!!!!!!!!
You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.
Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo!
I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol.
[quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.[/p][/quote]Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo![/p][/quote]I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol. Stillness
  • Score: 0

9:53pm Thu 22 Nov 12

funkadelic says...

Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!




!!!!!!!!
You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.
Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo!
I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol.
No offence but I'm not really into arguing online, so I'll leave it at that!
[quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.[/p][/quote]Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo![/p][/quote]I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol.[/p][/quote]No offence but I'm not really into arguing online, so I'll leave it at that! funkadelic
  • Score: 0

9:56pm Thu 22 Nov 12

Stillness says...

funkadelic wrote:
Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Stillness wrote:
funkadelic wrote:
Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date.

Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives.

For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!





!!!!!!!!
You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.
Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo!
I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol.
No offence but I'm not really into arguing online, so I'll leave it at that!
Who was trying to argue with you. Did you not see the "LOL" bit?
[quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stillness[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funkadelic[/bold] wrote: Scientists are up in arms about the scare mongering that has been going on leading up to this date. Perhaps a little far fetched but the Daily Echo may end up with blood on their hands if people take their own lives. For someone who may believe this, this story could be extremely worrying to them. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You'd better have a moan about Mathew, Mark, Luke and John as well then.[/p][/quote]Doubt many teenagers will be picking up the bible, but could be reading the Echo![/p][/quote]I think you have just upset all (if any) teenage readers. Why would only teenagers believe the story? Careful when you answer that lol.[/p][/quote]No offence but I'm not really into arguing online, so I'll leave it at that![/p][/quote]Who was trying to argue with you. Did you not see the "LOL" bit? Stillness
  • Score: 0

7:39am Fri 23 Nov 12

stay local says...

Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget.
Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence.
At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party.

Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property)

The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party.

Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society.
Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc.

All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing.

Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds.

The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers.

A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!!
Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget. Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence. At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party. Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property) The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party. Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society. Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc. All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing. Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds. The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers. A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!! stay local
  • Score: 0

8:40am Fri 23 Nov 12

Stillness says...

stay local wrote:
Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget.
Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence.
At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party.

Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property)

The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party.

Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society.
Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc.

All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing.

Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds.

The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers.

A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!!
In short, southy world. Roll on the 21st.
[quote][p][bold]stay local[/bold] wrote: Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget. Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence. At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party. Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property) The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party. Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society. Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc. All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing. Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds. The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers. A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!![/p][/quote]In short, southy world. Roll on the 21st. Stillness
  • Score: 0

8:40am Fri 23 Nov 12

IronLady2010 says...

stay local wrote:
Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget.
Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence.
At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party.

Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property)

The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party.

Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society.
Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc.

All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing.

Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds.

The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers.

A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!!
Good morning stay local, what a fantastic way to start the day! Certainly put a huge smile on my face. :-)
[quote][p][bold]stay local[/bold] wrote: Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget. Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence. At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party. Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property) The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party. Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society. Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc. All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing. Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds. The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers. A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!![/p][/quote]Good morning stay local, what a fantastic way to start the day! Certainly put a huge smile on my face. :-) IronLady2010
  • Score: 0

9:03am Fri 23 Nov 12

freefinker says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
stay local wrote:
Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget.
Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence.
At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party.

Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property)

The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party.

Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society.
Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc.

All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing.

Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds.

The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers.

A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!!
Good morning stay local, what a fantastic way to start the day! Certainly put a huge smile on my face. :-)
I'm just creased up - excellent.

A virtual pint on me stay local.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stay local[/bold] wrote: Alas it is true when you wake from your slumbers there will be a new world that of the needs budget. Everyone one will have a job, but only one job per person. Science will be revised to include the wobble of the earth. There will be peace amount unions and the workers will toil no more. All the world will be run from a small phone box in Redbridge, which from henceforth will be called google. The SAS will be rearmed with air rifles, Ice rinks will appear at random. Wild creatures (well only one) will predate along a 200 mile corridor moving from end to end without being seen or leaving a hint of evidence. At the same time evidence will no longer be required, to win a debate you simply either say look it up or may be go to a library, or claim your words have been twisted. You will never have to admit you are wrong because if it is said then you are right. If you tell someone they are a member of the green party then that is fact no matter if they have never been part of the green party. Elections will no longer be required; coalitions will be banned (except the trades union and socialist coalition) all of the work of Thatcher whose name may no longer be said will be undone (including the right to life long tenancy in a council property) The TUSC will be renamed as the Trades union socialist, liberal, labour ,conservative, green, independent, Ukip, monster raving loony, Scottish nationalist and disaffected members party. Learning will be restricted so that no one can make an informed comment, use of grammar and spelling will be discouraged to ensure a more egalitarian society. Places will be renamed Southyhampton, Southy Downs, Southy Hampshire, The Southy of England, The Southy Hemisphere etc. All hail the new utopia where logic and reason are suspended, the galaxy will now cycle (and may look ginger to the naked eye). Statues of Southy will be erected as t public expense along more of the cities road cycle paths even /Redbridge causeway where a colossus astride the river test is seen to be receiving advice from a man who drives a ford escort and had stopped to do some fishing. Portsmouth FC will be renamed Portsmouth AD and the ground vertically relocated several feet under the water, much to the delight of their new owner who is building an underwater hotel nearby, Lymington will have closed it facilities to pleasure sailors and run a free Wight link service to the Isle of Wight, it’s local shops will have closed and been replaced with Adli Lidls, the pound shop and several weatherspoons pubs, but for fine dining they will have opened a drive through Mc Donalds. The Woolston happy slappy club will have expanded to a national chain offering NVQs in frottage and bondage techniques. School educational outings will be welcomed, along with the female bishops and the happily married gay catholic preachers. A dream or a night mare who can be sure!!!!![/p][/quote]Good morning stay local, what a fantastic way to start the day! Certainly put a huge smile on my face. :-)[/p][/quote]I'm just creased up - excellent. A virtual pint on me stay local. freefinker
  • Score: 0

10:47am Fri 23 Nov 12

OSPREYSAINT says...

It will probably be too late for Pompey, but at least we won't have to watch Saints being relegated from the Premier after all.
It will probably be too late for Pompey, but at least we won't have to watch Saints being relegated from the Premier after all. OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: 0

11:44am Fri 23 Nov 12

southy says...

Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up. southy
  • Score: 0

12:03pm Fri 23 Nov 12

freefinker says...

southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well. freefinker
  • Score: 0

12:37pm Fri 23 Nov 12

southy says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages. southy
  • Score: 0

1:10pm Fri 23 Nov 12

freefinker says...

southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
.. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop.

Your politics are impractical utopian dreams.

Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking.

Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock.

And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule.

As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.[/p][/quote].. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop. Your politics are impractical utopian dreams. Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking. Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock. And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule. As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes. freefinker
  • Score: 0

1:16pm Fri 23 Nov 12

southy says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
.. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop.

Your politics are impractical utopian dreams.

Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking.

Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock.

And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule.

As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.
I suggest you go and set up a stall some where and start talking to people, what they think is not what you think.
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.[/p][/quote].. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop. Your politics are impractical utopian dreams. Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking. Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock. And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule. As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.[/p][/quote]I suggest you go and set up a stall some where and start talking to people, what they think is not what you think. southy
  • Score: 0

1:43pm Fri 23 Nov 12

Shoong says...

southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
.. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop.

Your politics are impractical utopian dreams.

Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking.

Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock.

And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule.

As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.
I suggest you go and set up a stall some where and start talking to people, what they think is not what you think.
So everyone who approaches your stall agrees with what you have to say..? Well, that actually makes sense as only those who agree on something you say are going to approach you.

The other couple of million non-loonies know when to walk on by.

Stalls... so 19th century...
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.[/p][/quote].. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop. Your politics are impractical utopian dreams. Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking. Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock. And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule. As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.[/p][/quote]I suggest you go and set up a stall some where and start talking to people, what they think is not what you think.[/p][/quote]So everyone who approaches your stall agrees with what you have to say..? Well, that actually makes sense as only those who agree on something you say are going to approach you. The other couple of million non-loonies know when to walk on by. Stalls... so 19th century... Shoong
  • Score: 0

4:41pm Fri 23 Nov 12

Inform Al says...

freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
.. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop.

Your politics are impractical utopian dreams.

Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking.

Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock.

And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule.

As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.
Hate to say it, but someone appears to have rattled your cage.
[quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.[/p][/quote].. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop. Your politics are impractical utopian dreams. Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking. Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock. And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule. As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.[/p][/quote]Hate to say it, but someone appears to have rattled your cage. Inform Al
  • Score: 0

5:14pm Fri 23 Nov 12

freefinker says...

Inform Al wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
freefinker wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
.. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.
No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.
.. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop.

Your politics are impractical utopian dreams.

Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking.

Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock.

And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule.

As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.
Hate to say it, but someone appears to have rattled your cage.
.. possibly, but we all need a hobby.
[quote][p][bold]Inform Al[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freefinker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote].. oh dear, delusions of grandeur as well.[/p][/quote]No just that people on the streets are saying I must be doing some thing right to rattle cages.[/p][/quote].. oh southy. You DON’T rattle cages, full stop. Your politics are impractical utopian dreams. Your knowledge of the world is severely lacking. Your failure to research before you post makes you a laughing stock. And your inability to admit you’ve got anything wrong, ever, leaves you open to ridicule. As you best friend on this website has said, often, you really do need to stop the lying as well as own up to your mistakes.[/p][/quote]Hate to say it, but someone appears to have rattled your cage.[/p][/quote].. possibly, but we all need a hobby. freefinker
  • Score: 0

11:59pm Fri 23 Nov 12

stay local says...

southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
Help it is starting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as predicted. The ‘crapture’ is upon us the four horsemen of the apocalypse Northy ,Easty Westy and led by Southy are sweeping away the old world. Just like his heroes (Kim Jong-Il and Kim il-sung ) who could walk the fields and plants would appear, try golf and get seven holes in one, Southy by the power of his thought can make the world change.
I now realise he has won every election he stood for, because every vote made for another party who did not get in, was really a vote for him, and all the people who did not vote at all were really supporting him. How can I not accept this?
I have visited the oracles. A bloke who was buying chips at the chippy said he had heard it from a friend, that there was a secret meeting where mortals could not go, it was secretly hidden on the web, but a better source was the library. In truth you need to look for yourself and if you do not agree look somewhere else until you do!
Now dear reader look back to the site banner if you look at it and then look back quickly you will have the truth reviled to you. Suddenly the heading no longer reads “SOUTHERN DAILY ECHO” but “SOUTHY’S DIVINE EDICT”
The same has happened on the TUSC site the banner reads ‘Trades union and socialist coalition’ but look carefully and it reads ‘Total Utopia South’s Creation’
The words ‘at’ and ‘with’ have now become interchangeable so that “Laughing at Southy” now means “laughing with Southy”. This must be right because if you agree with Southy you are right. However, if you try to disagree you are wrong through a lack of knowledge, you have read the wrong source or not found the source of his information, so you still agree with him. It makes the strange paradoxical world of Baron Munchhausen seem rather mundane and ordinary.
[quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote]Help it is starting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as predicted. The ‘crapture’ is upon us the four horsemen of the apocalypse Northy ,Easty Westy and led by Southy are sweeping away the old world. Just like his heroes (Kim Jong-Il and Kim il-sung ) who could walk the fields and plants would appear, try golf and get seven holes in one, Southy by the power of his thought can make the world change. I now realise he has won every election he stood for, because every vote made for another party who did not get in, was really a vote for him, and all the people who did not vote at all were really supporting him. How can I not accept this? I have visited the oracles. A bloke who was buying chips at the chippy said he had heard it from a friend, that there was a secret meeting where mortals could not go, it was secretly hidden on the web, but a better source was the library. In truth you need to look for yourself and if you do not agree look somewhere else until you do! Now dear reader look back to the site banner if you look at it and then look back quickly you will have the truth reviled to you. Suddenly the heading no longer reads “SOUTHERN DAILY ECHO” but “SOUTHY’S DIVINE EDICT” The same has happened on the TUSC site the banner reads ‘Trades union and socialist coalition’ but look carefully and it reads ‘Total Utopia South’s Creation’ The words ‘at’ and ‘with’ have now become interchangeable so that “Laughing at Southy” now means “laughing with Southy”. This must be right because if you agree with Southy you are right. However, if you try to disagree you are wrong through a lack of knowledge, you have read the wrong source or not found the source of his information, so you still agree with him. It makes the strange paradoxical world of Baron Munchhausen seem rather mundane and ordinary. stay local
  • Score: 0

12:46am Sat 24 Nov 12

Inform Al says...

stay local wrote:
southy wrote:
Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.
Help it is starting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as predicted. The ‘crapture’ is upon us the four horsemen of the apocalypse Northy ,Easty Westy and led by Southy are sweeping away the old world. Just like his heroes (Kim Jong-Il and Kim il-sung ) who could walk the fields and plants would appear, try golf and get seven holes in one, Southy by the power of his thought can make the world change.
I now realise he has won every election he stood for, because every vote made for another party who did not get in, was really a vote for him, and all the people who did not vote at all were really supporting him. How can I not accept this?
I have visited the oracles. A bloke who was buying chips at the chippy said he had heard it from a friend, that there was a secret meeting where mortals could not go, it was secretly hidden on the web, but a better source was the library. In truth you need to look for yourself and if you do not agree look somewhere else until you do!
Now dear reader look back to the site banner if you look at it and then look back quickly you will have the truth reviled to you. Suddenly the heading no longer reads “SOUTHERN DAILY ECHO” but “SOUTHY’S DIVINE EDICT”
The same has happened on the TUSC site the banner reads ‘Trades union and socialist coalition’ but look carefully and it reads ‘Total Utopia South’s Creation’
The words ‘at’ and ‘with’ have now become interchangeable so that “Laughing at Southy” now means “laughing with Southy”. This must be right because if you agree with Southy you are right. However, if you try to disagree you are wrong through a lack of knowledge, you have read the wrong source or not found the source of his information, so you still agree with him. It makes the strange paradoxical world of Baron Munchhausen seem rather mundane and ordinary.
OMG. All these very long posts. Hope I've got time to read therm before everything goes t1ts up.
[quote][p][bold]stay local[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]southy[/bold] wrote: Keep going stay local and others your bring my popularity up.[/p][/quote]Help it is starting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as predicted. The ‘crapture’ is upon us the four horsemen of the apocalypse Northy ,Easty Westy and led by Southy are sweeping away the old world. Just like his heroes (Kim Jong-Il and Kim il-sung ) who could walk the fields and plants would appear, try golf and get seven holes in one, Southy by the power of his thought can make the world change. I now realise he has won every election he stood for, because every vote made for another party who did not get in, was really a vote for him, and all the people who did not vote at all were really supporting him. How can I not accept this? I have visited the oracles. A bloke who was buying chips at the chippy said he had heard it from a friend, that there was a secret meeting where mortals could not go, it was secretly hidden on the web, but a better source was the library. In truth you need to look for yourself and if you do not agree look somewhere else until you do! Now dear reader look back to the site banner if you look at it and then look back quickly you will have the truth reviled to you. Suddenly the heading no longer reads “SOUTHERN DAILY ECHO” but “SOUTHY’S DIVINE EDICT” The same has happened on the TUSC site the banner reads ‘Trades union and socialist coalition’ but look carefully and it reads ‘Total Utopia South’s Creation’ The words ‘at’ and ‘with’ have now become interchangeable so that “Laughing at Southy” now means “laughing with Southy”. This must be right because if you agree with Southy you are right. However, if you try to disagree you are wrong through a lack of knowledge, you have read the wrong source or not found the source of his information, so you still agree with him. It makes the strange paradoxical world of Baron Munchhausen seem rather mundane and ordinary.[/p][/quote]OMG. All these very long posts. Hope I've got time to read therm before everything goes t1ts up. Inform Al
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree