When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Fire knocks out power to Hampshire block of flats
ELECTRICITY was cut this morning in a block of flats after a blaze broke out in a nearby bin and storage shed.
Firefighters were called to the fire at Archer House, in The Redan, Gosport, at about 3.30am which destroyed the power supply to 13 flats. A front door and window of a nearby flat was also damaged.
The fire crews left the scene just before 7am.
An investigation has been launched.