Kitchen fire at flat in Cedar Road, Southampton

Kitchen fire at flat

Kitchen fire at flat

First published in News Daily Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Crime Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a small kitchen fire in a ground floor flat in Southampton this morning.

Two crews from St Mary's headed to Cedar Road, Portswood, after the call at 10.30am, but by the time they arrived, the fire had been put out.

One person received treatment for smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree