Residents evacuated from fire

Residents evacuated from fire

Residents evacuated from fire

First published in News

Residents were evacuated from a Southampton bungalow this morning after a dishwasher caught fire.

Firefighters from Hightown fire station were called to the blaze at 12.54am at Valley Rise in Southampton.

The two crews put out the small fire and the family was able to return to their home.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree