When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Appliance fire at home in Southampton
5:10pm Thursday 24th January 2013 in News
RESIDENTS were evacuated from a Southampton bungalow yesterday after a dishwasher caught fire. Firefighters from Hightown fire station were called at 12.54am to Valley Rise in Southampton. The two crews put out the small fire and the family was able to return to their home without any injuries.
Comments are closed on this article.