Staff and shoppers have been evacuated from a Southampton supermarket after a fire broke out this morning.
Dozens of people were forced to flee the Iceland store in Bitterne precinct following the blaze this morning.
The Daily Echo understands that the fire started due to a fault with the electronics in the staff room.
Shocked employees were left stood outside the store as three fire crews from Hightown and Hamble battled the blaze.
One member of staff confirmed that all workers had been accounted for and no one was injured, but refused to answer any further questions.
A shopper, who asked not to be named said: "I just came out of the bank and saw smoke coming out of the roof.
"There were a lot of people stood outside already by that point. Hopefully everyone got out okay."
It is unknown whether the store will reopen this afternoon.