When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
Updated 8:25am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- 'Thanks for saving my life' says cyclist
- Pub keeps licence after serving drunk mum who left toddler in bar
- Campaigners accused of wasting public money in ferries fight
- Hampshire dog's starring role in Commonwealth Games
- 'Leave your phone behind' when visiting Forest
- E-cigarette explodes at family home
- Hero neighbour rescues young mum from house fire
- Drunk mum abandoned girl, 3, in pub after row with partner
Comments are closed on this article.