When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
8:22am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- Bikers plan tribute to teen killed on major road
- Sports centre users' bank details may have been stolen by computer hackers
- New home for X-ray unit
- 150 gather for Zumba fundraiser
- Urgent plans to clean up seawater baths
- Water leaks blight new £30m police station
- Hundreds attend funeral of ambulance driver
- Man tasered for threatening police