When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
Updated 8:25am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- £2m 'Boris Bike' scheme thrown out
- Father's ashes stolen along with cash and jewellery by burglars
- County named as hotspot for dog thefts
- Campaigners praise new measures to cut death rate on notorious road
- Blind campaigner spearheads move to clear up streets
- Plans for Hampshire 'Boris-bike' scheme could be abandoned
- Swimming pool to become an underwater wildlife extravaganza
- 'No apology' from family behind devastating fire
Comments are closed on this article.