When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
8:22am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- Investigation launched after pedestrian killed on major road
- Voice your worries at police meet
- Dorothy’s still enjoying life as she reaches 105
- Mystery remains over hospital death of OAP
- Pensioner traps arm in a lift
- New shop leads fightback against digital age
- New charity shop opens
- Summer fair to be held
Comments are closed on this article.