When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
8:22am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- Donkey is rescued
- New Forest creature named one of country's most endangered species
- Jobs hope at New Forest industrial site
- New Forest branch of Amnesty International to discuss human rights in Colombia
- Cycling event boss aiming to calm nerves
- Specialist facilities for children with learning difficulties
- Church hosts classical concert
- Police meeting
Comments are closed on this article.