When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Accident on A31 causing rush hour tailbacks
8:22am Tuesday 29th January 2013 in News
THREE cars were involved in an accident on the A31 at Ringwood during this morning's rush hour.
The incident was reported just before 8am and involved two BMW cars and a Peugeout at the junction with the A338.
As a result one lane was blocked and traffic was significantly delayed while recovery was taking place.
According to Hampshire police no injuries were reported.
For more New Forest news:
- New bid to bring jousting to Hampshire
- Petrol pump sprays fuel over driver
- Crowds go Wild at show filming in animal park
- Man charged over armed robbery at Hampshire post office
- Guinea pig scam warning
- Overturned lorries cause chaos for drivers
- Hunt for gunman after robbery at Post Office
- Robber threatens man with catapult