Two taken to hospital after flat fire

Daily Echo: Two taken to hospital after flat fire Two taken to hospital after flat fire

TWO residents were taken to hospital after a fire in their Hampshire flat.

They were treated for smoke inhalation after an electrical fault in their airing cupboard sparked a blaze in the second floor flat in Station road, New Milton.

The fire was reported at 12.55am and it took another two and half hours before up to 17 fire-fighters from New Milton and Lymington were stood down.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree