Two taken to hospital after flat fire

Two taken to hospital after flat fire

Two taken to hospital after flat fire

First published in News

TWO people were taken to hospital after a fire in their Hampshire flat.

They were treated for smoke inhalation after an electrical fault in an airing cupboard sparked a blaze in the second floor flat in Station road, New Milton.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree