THE jury in the trial of two men accused of murdering a Southampton drug dealer was due to continue its deliberations today.
Arben Lleshi, 25, of Onslow Road, Southampton, and Afrim Lleshi, 36, of Shirley Road, Southampton, both deny murdering Agim Hoxha, 29, whose body was found in a burning car in Chilworth last April.
Arben also denies a second charge of perverting the course of justice, a charge which Afrim has admitted.
Jurors in the Winchester Crown Court case retired to consider their verdict on Monday.
More stories from the trial
- The Champagne Killer jailed for 32 years
- Jailed for 32 years for body-in-the-car murder
- Murder jury allowed to return majority verdict
- Justice has been done, say murder victim's family
- Drug dealers 'have a right to life like everyone else' says judge
- Murder trial jury still out
- Guilty - Arben Lleshi guilty of body-in-the-car murder
- Alleged murderer 'feared for son's safety'