When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Fatal prescription drugs overdose
11:30am Monday 11th March 2013 in News
A WOMAN died after taking an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, a coroner has ruled.
The inquest at Southampton Coroner’s Court heard that a post mortem discovered a cocktail of anti-depressant medication in her system. Deputy coroner Gordon Benson recorded a verdict of accidental death.
Speaking to the Daily Echo after the inquest, Mr Porter said: “She was a lovely lady but she had hard times.”