When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Fire crews tackle dishwasher blaze
7:51am Thursday 14th March 2013 in News
FIRE crews were called to a dishwasher fire at a property in Southampton last night.
Three fire trucks from Hightown fire station were called to the house in Selborne Avenue, Harefield, at around 10pm.
Upon arrival they found a dishwasher alight in the kitchen of the house.
A fire service spokesman said no one was in the property at the time but the occupants have been informed of the incident.
The fire caused slight smoke damage to the kitchen.