When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Lightning bolt starts fire in roof of Hampshire house
A LIGHTNING bolt sparked a fire in the roof of a Hampshire home last night.
Those inside the house at the time were able to get out unharmed and the firefighters were able to keep the flames contained inside the roof space, tackling it from the hatch in the hall.
The fire was extinguished quickly, causing damage only to the roof area.
Comments are closed on this article.