When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Man died of overdose
11:00am Monday 20th May 2013 in News
A SOUTHAMPTON man died after a fatal drug overdose at his home in Bitterne, an inquest heard.
A friend of Christopher Walker, who’s birth name was Richardson, had gone to his house in Portswood Road on Boxing Day last year but was unable to get back into the house despite being round there on Christmas Day.
The next day calls were made to the police and after gaining entry to the home they found the 33-year-old lying on the sofa where he had died.
Southampton coroner Keith Wiseman recorded a verdict of accidental death.