When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
One person in hospital after blaze at Crown Inn in Bishops Waltham
4:28pm Monday 26th August 2013 in News
ONE person has been taken to hospital after a pub fire in Hampshire this morning.
The fire broke out in the basement kitchen of The Crown Inn, in St George's Square, Bishop's Waltham, at around 11am.
Seven people were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation while one was taken to Queen Alexandra Hospital in Cosham with non-life threatening injuries.
Crews from Bishop's Waltham, Wickham and Botley attended, using two breathing apparatus, one jet and a hose reel to tackle the flames.
South Central Ambulance Service sent a Hazardous Area Response Team, one ambulance and a rapid response vehicle.
Comments are closed on this article.