When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Tractor blaze caused road closure near Winchester
3:14pm Monday 2nd September 2013 in News
A TRACTOR tipped over and caught fire on a road near Winchester on Saturday (August 31).
Shortly before 2pm a fire engine from Winchester fire station attended the scene on the A272 near Owslebury.
Petrol from the tank spilled on to the grass verge and caught fire.
The road was closed while firefighters brought the blaze under control.
Comments are closed on this article.