When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
University students evacuated as fire breaks out at halls of residence in Southampton
STUDENTS had to be evacuated from their halls of residence after a fire broke out in the early hours.
A total of 15 fire-fighters and three fire engines battled the blaze for more than hour.
One female in her early twenties had to be taken to Southampton General Hospital for smoke inhalation.
It is believed the fire was caused by a washing machine inside the building.
Comments are closed on this article.