When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Hotel evacuated in fire drama
7:58am Thursday 5th December 2013 in News
MORE than 25 guests were evacuated from a Hampshire hotel last night when a fire broke out.
They put the cause of the blaze - which caused damage to the appliance and part of the wall - down to someone placing a towel on the appliance.
Noone was hurt and people returned to their rooms in hour, with the guest in the room affected moved elsewhere.
Comments are closed on this article.