Pony killed

Daily Echo: Pony killed Pony killed

A NEW Forest pony was killed in an accident on the C10 at Longslade Heath.

In another incident a pony was injured in a collision on the B3054 at Hilltop, near Beaulieu.

Comments (9)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:44am Tue 10 Dec 13

downfader says...

Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..! downfader

10:05am Tue 10 Dec 13

Franks Tank says...

downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
geoff51's been out on the roads again?
I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.
[quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]geoff51's been out on the roads again? I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet. Franks Tank

10:41am Tue 10 Dec 13

camerajuan says...

I love how the nature of the collision was not detailed. What hit them? I'd love to know more.
I love how the nature of the collision was not detailed. What hit them? I'd love to know more. camerajuan

10:59am Tue 10 Dec 13

Torchie1 says...

downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
Your eagerness to always be the first 'pro-bicycle' poster has a whiff of desperation about it. The object of pity in this article is supposed to be the animal, not you!
[quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]Your eagerness to always be the first 'pro-bicycle' poster has a whiff of desperation about it. The object of pity in this article is supposed to be the animal, not you! Torchie1

11:26am Tue 10 Dec 13

southamptonadi says...

Franks Tank wrote:
downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
geoff51's been out on the roads again?
I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.
Quite funny, They were obviously too far to the right incosideratly holding him up.

Its is sad though. its someones horse, Why cant we all just take more care in the forest. Everyone knows theres animals about, its hardly a surprise that they are there.
[quote][p][bold]Franks Tank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]geoff51's been out on the roads again? I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.[/p][/quote]Quite funny, They were obviously too far to the right incosideratly holding him up. Its is sad though. its someones horse, Why cant we all just take more care in the forest. Everyone knows theres animals about, its hardly a surprise that they are there. southamptonadi

11:50am Tue 10 Dec 13

camerajuan says...

Torchie1 wrote:
downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
Your eagerness to always be the first 'pro-bicycle' poster has a whiff of desperation about it. The object of pity in this article is supposed to be the animal, not you!
Nobody else sticks up for cyclists so they have to take every opportunity to point out that its not actually them that are injuring ponies like almost every anti-cyclist claims.

For evidence of these accusations, please see any story that has "New Forest Bike/Cycle/Wiggle/Sp
ortive" in the title.

Rest in peace Pony #1, Get well soon Pony #2. It must be horrible for your owners to find you like this.
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]Your eagerness to always be the first 'pro-bicycle' poster has a whiff of desperation about it. The object of pity in this article is supposed to be the animal, not you![/p][/quote]Nobody else sticks up for cyclists so they have to take every opportunity to point out that its not actually them that are injuring ponies like almost every anti-cyclist claims. For evidence of these accusations, please see any story that has "New Forest Bike/Cycle/Wiggle/Sp ortive" in the title. Rest in peace Pony #1, Get well soon Pony #2. It must be horrible for your owners to find you like this. camerajuan

1:40pm Tue 10 Dec 13

Ginger_cyclist says...

Franks Tank wrote:
downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
geoff51's been out on the roads again?
I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.
Lol
Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he?
[quote][p][bold]Franks Tank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]geoff51's been out on the roads again? I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.[/p][/quote]Lol Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he? Ginger_cyclist

4:25pm Tue 10 Dec 13

Torchie1 says...

Ginger_cyclist wrote:
Franks Tank wrote:
downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
geoff51's been out on the roads again?
I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.
Lol
Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he?
Do you need to be reminded of the wounds you've inflicted on your feet? Shall I just refer to the time you made the post about using a car registration number to allow you to phone the drivers insurance company and insist their premium is raised because in your unqualified opinion it was justified? Do you want to find out how good my memory is?
[quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Franks Tank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]geoff51's been out on the roads again? I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.[/p][/quote]Lol Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he?[/p][/quote]Do you need to be reminded of the wounds you've inflicted on your feet? Shall I just refer to the time you made the post about using a car registration number to allow you to phone the drivers insurance company and insist their premium is raised because in your unqualified opinion it was justified? Do you want to find out how good my memory is? Torchie1

4:57pm Tue 10 Dec 13

Ginger_cyclist says...

Torchie1 wrote:
Ginger_cyclist wrote:
Franks Tank wrote:
downfader wrote:
Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..!
geoff51's been out on the roads again?
I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.
Lol
Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he?
Do you need to be reminded of the wounds you've inflicted on your feet? Shall I just refer to the time you made the post about using a car registration number to allow you to phone the drivers insurance company and insist their premium is raised because in your unqualified opinion it was justified? Do you want to find out how good my memory is?
I never said anything in the slightest to that effect you moron.
[quote][p][bold]Torchie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ginger_cyclist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Franks Tank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]downfader[/bold] wrote: Bl**dy cyclists.. oh wait..![/p][/quote]geoff51's been out on the roads again? I suspect the ponies hadn't earned his respect yet.[/p][/quote]Lol Geoff really shot himself in the foot with that "respect" comment didn't he?[/p][/quote]Do you need to be reminded of the wounds you've inflicted on your feet? Shall I just refer to the time you made the post about using a car registration number to allow you to phone the drivers insurance company and insist their premium is raised because in your unqualified opinion it was justified? Do you want to find out how good my memory is?[/p][/quote]I never said anything in the slightest to that effect you moron. Ginger_cyclist

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree