When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Christmas decorations spark house blaze
7:57am Tuesday 31st December 2013 in News
CHRISTMAS decorations caught fire at a Southampton house.
Luckily an occupant of the house in Deacon Road, Bitterne, was alerted to the fire in the living room by his smoke alarm.
He managed to take the burning decorations outside, suffering minor injuries in the process.
A fire crew from Hightown fire station was called out to the incident, at about 6.30pm last night, and put out the burning decoration.
There was minor damage in the home's living room.
Comments are closed on this article.