Christmas decorations catch fire

Daily Echo: Christmas decorations catch fire Christmas decorations catch fire

CHRISTMAS decorations caught fire at a Southampton house.

An occupant of the house in Deacon Road, Bitterne, was alerted to the fire in the living room by his smoke alarm.

He managed to take the burning decorations outside, suffering minor injuries in the process.

A fire crew from Hightown fire station was called out at about 6.30pm on Monday.

There was minor damage in the living room.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree