When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
January 14 2014
Updated 6:51pm Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
This live event has finished
Live blog ends at 6.51pm.
BREAKING: Tadanari Lee has left Saints, it has been revealed this evening.
A woman has been released without charge after a man was found dead.
Have you seen the new cruise ship in the city today?
New transfer rumours involving Saints. Who is on their way out and who is coming in?
Meet the young girl saved five times by staff at Southampton General Hospital.
This is the man rescued from a burning building yesterday - and he's thankful to firefighters for saving him.
Today's readers' letters focus on the recent traffic chaos in Southampton:
- Yes, we want fair bananas
- Meningitis charity’s volunteers ‘amazing’
- Cyclists shouldn’t be on the road when they pay no tax
- Crisis in Ukraine has been caused by EU
- Still time to Ramp up the Red for life-saving heart research
- Selling art is wrong concept
- Uni expansion brings benefits as well as costs
- Biggest container ships will miss port
- Paths’ layout doesn’t seem right to me
- Boom isn’t positive for all
- New legislation will help to trace money laundering
- Not surprised by junction danger
A man found dead at a railway station was not attacked, police have revealed.
Nicola Cortese has once again been linked with a move to an Italian club.
Meet the woman who gave up her boring office job - to become a tiler.
Would you stay here? Guests are already being sought for the new hotel at the Ageas Bowl - despite construction having ground to a halt.
Four people are in court today over the shooting of Jahmel Jones in Southampton.
The funeral of a popular teacher will be held today, after he died in a car crash.
It's been a cold start today across the county, with frost and ice for many. However, it doesn't look like it's going to warm up too much:
Saints are going to get another controversial referee this weekend.
Another dog has died as a result of the mystery toxin poisoning pets in Hampshire.
Comments are closed on this article.