Unattended iron causes blaze in Gosport home

Unattended iron causes blaze in Gosport home

Unattended iron causes blaze in Gosport home

First published in News

Fire crews used breathing apparatus, a hose and a thermal imaging camera when they tackled a blaze at a home in Howe Road, Gosport, caused by an iron that had been left on.

The team spent half an hour at the scene on Sunday afternoon.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree