Fire crews tackle blaze at flat in Shirley, Southampton

Daily Echo: Fire crews called to flat blaze Fire crews called to flat blaze

FIRE crews tackled a blaze at a flat in Southampton in the early hours of today.

A crew from Redbridge fire station were called to Hill Lane in Shirley at 1.24am.

It is thought the fire in the kitchen was started accidentally, and firefighters put it out using a high pressure hose.

Two male occupants of the flat were treated by paramedics - one for smoke inhalation and one for a panic attack.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree