When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Fire crews tackle blaze at flat in Shirley, Southampton
Updated 12:39pm Sunday 26th January 2014 in News
FIRE crews tackled a blaze at a flat in Southampton in the early hours of today.
It is thought the fire in the kitchen was started accidentally, and firefighters put it out using a high pressure hose.
Two male occupants of the flat were treated by paramedics - one for smoke inhalation and one for a panic attack.
Comments are closed on this article.