Shirley kitchen fire extinguished

Daily Echo: Redbridge Fire Station Redbridge Fire Station

FIRE crews tackled a blaze at a flat in Southampton in the early hours of yesterday. A crew from Redbridge fire station was called to Hill Lane in Shirley at 1.24am. It is thought the fire in the kitchen was started accidentally, and firefighters put it out using a high pressure hose. Two male occupants of the flat were treated by paramedics – one for smoke inhalation and one for a panic attack.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree