Electrical fault thought to be cause of fire at Gosport home

Electrical fault thought to be cause of fire at Gosport home

Electrical fault thought to be cause of fire at Gosport home

First published in News

AN electrical fault is believed to be behind a fire at a Gosport home.

Firefighters were alerted to the blaze in an electrical cupboard at a home in Nursery Close, Gosport, shortly before 3pm on Monday.

Two crews from Fareham and Gosport attended and used six breathing apparatus, two jets and a hose to put out the flames.

The fire caused heavy smoke logging in the house, which was cleared with fans. No one was hurt.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree