Kitchen on fire in Stanmore

Daily Echo: Kitchen on fire in Stanmore Kitchen on fire in Stanmore

FIRE crews were called to a kitchen fire at a home in Stanmore.

The fire, which had been started when the occupant of the house, in Battery Hill, was cooking some food, was out when the crew from Winchester arrived after 10pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree